Uee "Jung Hae In looks good, I wonder if it's the same contact."

Singer and Actor Uee praised Jung Hae In as a good and sincere friend.Uee said in an interview at the end of the MBC drama Deryl Husband Ojakdu (playplayplayed by Yoo Yoon-kyung and directed by Baek Ho-min) held at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 23rd.Uee and Jung Hae In have been together with the drama Footfulness.The two men then competed in the drama on the same day and other companies through Deryls husband Ojakdu and JTBC Bobs pretty sister.In this regard, Uee said, Until this work, I was close enough to ask for my best regards, not often.It was the same age, and (Lee) I had a group message room with my sister, so I went to the premiere of the movie (The Station Mother) together with (Jung Hae In). Uee continued: When I first heard (Jung Hae In) was working with senior Son Ye-jin, I was so envious of the opposite: Im a fan of senior Son Ye-jin.I just didnt watch (Pretty Sister) because it was broadcast at a similar time, and Im going to see it again from the beginning.He also said, Ive never seen a shop like Jung Hae In because I have different times, but according to the staff friends, I thought, How are you doing?So I said, I said I was close. It was the opposite. Haein said, I was close to that Uee. I think he is busy and tired. He seems high and handsome. Uee continued: That Friend was a friend who would be praised wherever he went; I had a belief that I would be well too, but Im glad it worked out so quickly and Im glad.But I dont know how to send a text. I have to say, Do you want to eat? I used to eat together.I do not know if the number of the cell phone has changed. I do not know if the number I have is right.

Singer and Actor Uee praised Jung Hae In as a "good and sincere Friend."

Uee said in an interview at the end of the MBC drama "Deryl Husband Ojakdu" (playplayplayed by Yoo Yoon-kyung and directed by Baek Ho-min) held at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 23rd.

Uee and Jung Hae In have been together with the drama 'Footfulness'. The two men then competed in the drama on the same day and other companies through 'Deryl's husband Ojakdu' and JTBC 'Bob's pretty sister'.

In this regard, Uee said, "Until this work, I was close enough to ask for my best regards, not often. It was the same age, and (Lee) I had a group message room with my sister, so I went to the premiere of the movie ('The Station Mother'') together with (Jung Hae In). "

Uee continued: "When I first heard (Jung Hae In) was working with senior Son Ye-jin, I was so envious of the opposite: I'm a fan of senior Son Ye-jin. I just didn’t watch (“Pretty Sister”) because it was broadcast at a similar time, and I’m going to see it again from the beginning.

He also said, "I've never seen a shop like Jung Hae In because I have different times, but according to the staff Friends, I thought, 'How are you doing?' So I said, 'I said I was close.' It was the opposite. Haein said, 'I was close to that Uee.'' " I think he is busy and tired. He seems high and handsome. "

Uee continued: "That Friend was a Friend who would be praised wherever he went; I had a belief that I would be well too, but I'm glad it worked out so quickly and I'm glad. But I don't know how to send a text. I have to say, "Do you want to eat? "I used to eat together." I do not know if the number of the cell phOne has changed. I do not know if the number I have is right. "