TV Cultwo Show' Noh Sa-yeon, pretty sister who even feeds Chicken live

Singer Noh Sa-yeon received the TV Cultwo Show with his extraordinary affinity and gesture. On SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), Noh Sa-yeon became a special DJ.Noh Sa-yeon said, I have been feeling popular recently. I have been debuting for 40 years, and it is also recently that young friends like me in 40 years.I will take a picture and I will. Noh Sa-yeons recent popularity is due to its cool personality and dedication.Especially, the appearance of being honest and caring for others, the tit-for-tat and sweetness of her husband James Moosong Lee, caused the publics favor. Noh Sa-yeon was also honest about flesh.I just do not want to lose weight, I have only bones left, said DJ Kim Tae-gyun, who asked, Did you declare that you do not lose weight?I feel so good, he said. I am dry now and if I fall further than this, people ask me, Do you have a party? Its all bones.I did not have any flesh, he said. In the past, MBC Golden Fishery - Radio Star said that Kang Susie should be removed. Kang Susie said, I had so many male fans that he hated him.In my heart, Im really saying, I have to get rid of him.I was going to go to that place a little bit, but I have passed by and now I am a very pretty brother.  So I am talking comfortably. My husband James Moosong Lee and JTBC I also conveyed an anecdote. (James Moosong Lee) recently took an advert for the Ministry of Health and Welfare.James Moosong Lee is a slave, said James Moosong Lee, who parodied Bobs pretty sister, and said, The most impressive scene is the stall scene. I thought people were shooting a beautiful sister who bought rice well. The most eye-catching thing on the spot that was transmitted through the radio on this day was the figure of Noh Sa-yeon eating Chicken.For Noh Sa-yeon, who is in poor condition, the production team prepared Chicken and showed Chicken food in real time.Chicken continued to refill in front of Noh Sa-yeon, adding to the fun of listening and watching.

Singer Noh Sa-yeon received the TV Cultwo Show with his extraordinary affinity and gesture. On SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), Noh Sa-yeon became a special DJ. Noh Sa-yeon said, "I have been feeling popular recently. I have been debuting for 40 years, and it is also recently that young friends like me in 40 years. I will take a picture and I will. "Noh Sa-yeon's recent popularity is due to its cool personality and dedication. Especially, the appearance of being honest and caring for others, the tit-for-tat and sweetness of her husband James Moosong Lee, caused the public's favor. Noh Sa-yeon was also honest about flesh. "I just do not want to lose weight, I have only bones left," said DJ Kim Tae-gyun, who asked, "Did you declare that you do not lose weight?" "I feel so good," he said. "I am dry now and if I fall further than this, people ask me, 'Do you have a party?' It's all bones. "I did not have any flesh," he said. "In the past, MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' said that Kang Susie should be removed." Kang Susie said, "I had so many male fans that he hated him. In my heart, I'm really saying, 'I have to get rid of him. I was going to go to that place a little bit, but I have passed by and now I am a very pretty brother. "" So I am talking comfortably. "My husband James Moosong Lee and JTBC" I also conveyed an anecdote. " (James Moosong Lee) recently took an advert for the Ministry of Health and Welfare. "James Moosong Lee is a slave," said James Moosong Lee, who parodied "Bob's pretty sister," and said, "The most impressive scene is the stall scene. "I thought people were shooting a beautiful sister who bought rice well. The most eye-catching thing on the spot that was transmitted through the radio on this day was the figure of Noh Sa-yeon eating Chicken. For Noh Sa-yeon, who is in poor condition, the production team prepared Chicken and showed Chicken food in real time. Chicken continued to refill in front of Noh Sa-yeon, adding to the fun of listening and watching.