TV Cultwo Show' Lee Young-ja cheer on Hwa-Jeong Choi, a sudden situation 'bullying'

Comedian Lee Young-ja and actor Hwa-Jeong Choi showed off their best friend Chemie on TV Cultwo Show.Lee Young-ja appeared as a special DJ on SBS Radio Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, and played with the existing DJ Kim Tae-kyun.Lee Young-ja said in Kim Tae-kyuns flower gift, Its pretty, but the caustic rain falls; you can chew a basil-like type, but you have to look at the roses.Lee Young-ja laughed at the imagination of making a pumpkin flower as an example.Lee Young-ja said, The TV Cultwo Show crew prepared a variety of foods, including hamburger fried doughnuts. But there is a hamburger store I contracted, and I prepared my competitors food.I decided to eat only the food I contracted for six months. The fried potatoes should be warm, but they are all cold, he said, expressing dissatisfaction as taste vigrating (a new word that combines taste and navigation).Lee Young-ja praised Kim Tae-kyun as the youngest in KBS2 entertainment Hello and said, It is cute there, but it feels the same when I see it on TV Cultwo Show.But soon, he suggested, I do not have a lot of shoulder weight because I do not have a jung Chan-woo. Stop.Then the broadcaster Hwa-Jeong Choi appeared in a surprise; Hwa-Jeong Choi stopped by on his way home from the previously broadcast radio Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time.Hwa-Jeong Choi was trying to sit down in black sunglasses when his chair went back and hit his buttocks.Kim Tae-kyun responded to the sudden situation, I think it will be the best one minute.Hwa-Jeong Choi couldnt raise his face in embarrassment and was worried that Is there anyone who took this? Kim Tae-kyun replied, I went out on the radio.Hwa-Jeong Choi couldnt resist laughing at the listeners response: So you have to take off your sunglasses indoors.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, In fact, Lee Young-ja complained about food, so I stopped by to take it.

Comedian Lee Young-ja and actor Hwa-Jeong Choi showed off their best friend 'Chemie' on TV Cultwo Show'.

Lee Young-ja appeared as a special DJ on SBS Radio Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, and played with the existing DJ Kim Tae-kyun.

Lee Young-ja said in Kim Tae-kyun's flower gift, "It's pretty, but the caustic rain falls; you can chew a basil-like type, but you have to look at the roses." Lee Young-ja laughed at the imagination of making a pumpkin flower as an example.

Lee Young-ja said, "The TV Cultwo Show crew prepared a variety of foods, including hamburger fried doughnuts." But there is a hamburger store I contracted, and I prepared my competitors' food. I decided to eat only the food I contracted for six months. " "The fried potatoes should be warm, but they are all cold," he said, expressing dissatisfaction as "taste vigrating" (a new word that combines taste and navigation).

Lee Young-ja praised Kim Tae-kyun as the youngest in KBS2 entertainment 'Hello' and said, "It is cute there, but it feels the same when I see it on TV Cultwo Show." But soon, he suggested, "I do not have a lot of shoulder weight because I do not have a jung Chan-woo. Stop."

Then the broadcaster Hwa-Jeong Choi appeared in a surprise; Hwa-Jeong Choi stopped by on his way home from the previously broadcast radio Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time'. Hwa-Jeong Choi was trying to sit down in black sunglasses when his chair went back and hit his buttocks. Kim Tae-kyun responded to the sudden situation, "I think it will be the best one minute."

Hwa-Jeong Choi couldn't raise his face in embarrassment and was worried that "Is there anyone who took this?" Kim Tae-kyun replied, "I went out on the radio." Hwa-Jeong Choi couldn't resist laughing at the listener's response: "So you have to take off your sunglasses indoors." Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "In fact, Lee Young-ja complained about food, so I stopped by to take it."