Taiwan national actor Ryu I-ho 'hugely popular on ICN airport'

Taiwan actor Ryu I-ho arrived in the movie Hello, My Girl promotional car, Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of May 23.Ryu Ho is welcomed by fans when he leaves the arrival hall.On the other hand, Hello, My Girl is a boy who returned to school in 1997, a hard-hit thumb ride that started with his first love of life, and a romance of Simmung youth who depicts confession challenge.expressiveness

Taiwan actor Ryu I-ho arrived in the movie 'Hello, My Girl' promotional car, Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of May 23.

Ryu Ho is welcomed by fans when he leaves the arrival hall.

On the other hand, 'Hello, My Girl' is a boy who returned to school in 1997, a hard-hit thumb ride that started with his first love of life, and a romance of Simmung youth who depicts confession challenge.

expressiveness