Taiwan national actor Ryu I-ho 'fashion that stands out'

Taiwan actor Ryu I-ho arrived in the movie Hello, My Girl promotional car, Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of May 23.Ryu Iho is greeting the arrival hall on the day.Meanwhile, Hello, My Girl is a heartbeat youth romance that depicts the boy who returned to school in 1997, the first love of his life, the tough things going on between them, and the confession challenge. It is being screened in Megabox nationwide.expressiveness

Taiwan actor Ryu I-ho arrived in the movie 'Hello, My Girl' promotional car, Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of May 23.

Ryu Iho is greeting the arrival hall on the day.

Meanwhile, 'Hello, My Girl' is a heartbeat youth romance that depicts the boy who returned to school in 1997, the first love of his life, the tough things going on between them, and the confession challenge. It is being screened in Megabox nationwide.

expressiveness