Suits' Park Hyung-sik Ko Sung-hee, kissing heart... Successful cooperation to lawyer

Suits Park Hyung-sik and Ko Sung-hee kissed each other and confirmed each others hearts and cooperated with defense.In the 11th KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 30th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) were shown to confirm their hearts with kisses.Ko was the first to stand up for the case, and had to defend the publisher in connection with the copyright lawsuit.He took Ji-na Kim away because he was a man and worried that it would be difficult to get out.After that, he successfully pulled out the victims statement and went to work together. Ji-na Kim said, I can solve my lawyer.Ji-na Kim, dont you know me? asked Ko Yeon-woo, and Ji-na Kim said, We do not know each other. If I want to know, will you tell me?So, Ko Yeon-woo said, I am curious about the things I have done. The two eventually kissed.

Suits' Park Hyung-sik and Ko Sung-hee kissed each other and confirmed each other's hearts and cooperated with defense.

In the 11th KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 30th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) were shown to confirm their hearts with kisses.

Ko was the first to stand up for the case, and had to defend the publisher in connection with the copyright lawsuit. He took Ji-na Kim away because he was a man and worried that it would be difficult to get out.

After that, he successfully pulled out the victim's statement and went to work together. Ji-na Kim said, "I can solve my lawyer." "Ji-na Kim, don't you know me?" asked Ko Yeon-woo, and Ji-na Kim said, "We do not know each other. If I want to know, will you tell me?" So, Ko Yeon-woo said, "I am curious about the things I have done." The two eventually kissed.