"I don't want to go back to the past," Park Hyung-sik, of Suits', told Lee Si-Won.

Suits Park Hyung-sik told Lee Si-Won that he didnt want to go back to the old days.In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, the conversation between the late Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and the late Lee Si-Won was drawn.On this day, Sehee told Yeon Woo, I did not have anything to change, but I should have known first.Yeon Woo replied, I know you like Iron Soon Lee (the best person).Sehee asked Yeon Woo, How are you doing?Yeon Woo replied, I dont know, but I honestly dont want to go back to the old days.

SuitsPark Hyung-sik told Lee Si-Won that he didn’t want to go back to the old days.

In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the afternoon of the 9th, the conversation between the late Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and the late Lee Si-Won was drawn.

On this day, Sehee told Yeon Woo, "I did not have anything to change, but I should have known first."

Yeon Woo replied, "I know you like Iron Soon Lee (the best person).

Sehee asked Yeon Woo, "How are you doing?"

Yeon Woo replied, “I don’t know, but I honestly don’t want to go back to the old days.”