Suits' Park Hyung-sik embraced Ko Sung-hee 'warak'

Suits Park Hyung-sik flaunts his strength as he hugs Ko Sung-heeIn the KBS2 drama Suits (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and director Kim Jin-woo), which was broadcast on the night of May 31, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) was reddened by the hugging of Park Hyung-sik, a lawyer who is not surprised.On this day, Ko Yeon-woo found a clue to solve the case of nursing home nurse union where long-term strike is underway.He boasted to Jang Dong-gun and boasted to Ji-na Kim in a state of excitement.When Ji-na Kim heard the news, she ran one step and asked Ko Yeon-woo, What is the good thing? And Ko Yeon-woo, who was in the middle of work, hugged him.Ji-na Kim, who was embarrassed by the behavior he did not know, laughed shamefully, saying, I am just feeling so good.Ko Yeon-u replied, Yes, I like it, and Ji-na Kim said, I do not know what it is, but I like it.Ko said, I did what I could not solve, both Mr. Ham (Kim Young-ho) and Mr. Choi.Ji-na Kim admired and suggested, We should have a celebration party. Ko Yeon-woo went out to finish the work busy saying OK.

Suits' Park Hyung-sik flaunts his strength as he hugs Ko Sung-hee

In the KBS2 drama "Suits" (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and director Kim Jin-woo), which was broadcast on the night of May 31, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) was reddened by the hugging of Park Hyung-sik, a lawyer who is not surprised.

On this day, Ko Yeon-woo found a clue to solve the case of nursing home nurse union where long-term strike is underway. He boasted to Jang Dong-gun and boasted to Ji-na Kim in a state of excitement.

When Ji-na Kim heard the news, she ran one step and asked Ko Yeon-woo, "What is the good thing?" And Ko Yeon-woo, who was in the middle of work, hugged him.

Ji-na Kim, who was embarrassed by the behavior he did not know, laughed shamefully, saying, "I am just feeling so good."

Ko Yeon-u replied, Yes, I like it, and Ji-na Kim said, "I do not know what it is, but I like it." Ko said, "I did what I could not solve, both Mr. Ham (Kim Young-ho) and Mr. Choi."

Ji-na Kim admired and suggested, "We should have a celebration party." Ko Yeon-woo went out to finish the work busy saying "OK."