Suits' Park Hyung-sik, Jang Dong-gun provocation trapped in past "Do you emancipate?"

The roles of Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik have changed; this time Park Hyung-sik has set up Jang Dong-gun.On KBS2s Suits broadcast on the 16th, Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik), who learns about the past of Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun), was portrayed.Oh was the one who chose and raised him by the appointment of Kang Suk during his inspection, and Kang Suk played a decisive role in taking off his clothes.Oh is currently receiving a special investigation, and Kang Suk has been summoned for this dinner.Daham (Chae Jeong-an) said, Id tell you everything. You have to make me feel that if you commit a crime, you must pay for it. Of course you do.I was able to do it with you because you didnt go all the way with him, he said strongly.Meanwhile Kang Suk had a verbal altercation with his client, Shin, on the business case of the room; Yeon Woos intervention was the cause.The work spread in an unexpected direction, and Yeon Woo also confused him. Yet Yeon Woo calmly persuaded the room manager.Lets believe it, said Bang, because we may not be just like talent, but we may have similar weaknesses.Kang Suk sarcastically said, I thought I was only interested in appreciation, but sometimes I work.Kang Suk repeatedly told Yeon Woo, who is worried about lawyer work, I know that I left my minimum feelings at home, so please praise me?Yeon Woo said, No, but please swear, because youre right, and I know that you cant protect anyone with the righteousness and value that you talk about.Yeon Woo then raised Kang Suk, who hesitated to testify, knowing that he was disillusioned with the denial of Oh and took off his test clothes.

The roles of Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik have changed; this time Park Hyung-sik has set up Jang Dong-gun.

On KBS2's Suits broadcast on the 16th, Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik), who learns about the past of Kang Suk (Jang Dong-gun), was portrayed.

Oh was the one who chose and raised him by the appointment of Kang Suk during his inspection, and Kang Suk played a decisive role in taking off his clothes.

Oh is currently receiving a special investigation, and Kang Suk has been summoned for this dinner.

Daham (Chae Jeong-an) said, “I’d tell you everything. You have to make me feel that if you commit a crime, you must pay for it. Of course you do. “I was able to do it with you because you didn’t go all the way with him,” he said strongly.

Meanwhile Kang Suk had a verbal altercation with his client, Shin, on the business case of the room; Yeon Woo's intervention was the cause.

The work spread in an unexpected direction, and Yeon Woo also confused him. Yet Yeon Woo calmly persuaded the room manager.

“Let’s believe it,” said Bang, “because we may not be just like talent, but we may have similar weaknesses.”

Kang Suk sarcastically said, "I thought I was only interested in appreciation, but sometimes I work." Kang Suk repeatedly told Yeon Woo, who is worried about lawyer work, "I know that I left my minimum feelings at home, so please praise me?"

Yeon Woo said, “No, but please swear, because you’re right, and I know that you can’t protect anyone with the righteousness and value that you talk about.”

Yeon Woo then raised Kang Suk, who hesitated to testify, knowing that he was disillusioned with the denial of Oh and took off his test clothes.