Suits' Park Hyung-sik reveals 'false lawyer'...does Choi Nae-hwa suspect

Suits Park Hyung-sik temporarily escaped Danger amid suspicions of Choi Gwi-hwa.In the 8th KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 17th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown falling into Danger under suspicion of his identity.On this day, Chae Geun-sik (Choi Kwi-hwa) discovered and questioned Ko Yeon-woo, who was secretly peeking at the companys financial statements.Its a number that I can study, he said.However, Chae Geun-sik doubted the words and said, Do you know that I am enough to have a number expert here? I work, but I do not have a salary.There is real evidence, but there is clear evidence, so dont make excuses and answer them straight, he said.So Yeon-woo said, I do not know where this is from, but I do not understand it.Meanwhile, Suits is a drama depicting the romance of a fake new lawyer with a legendary lawyer of the nations top law firm and a monster-like matching king.Jin Ju-hui

Suits' Park Hyung-sik temporarily escaped Danger amid suspicions of Choi Gwi-hwa.

In the 8th KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 17th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown falling into Danger under suspicion of his identity.

On this day, Chae Geun-sik (Choi Kwi-hwa) discovered and questioned Ko Yeon-woo, who was secretly peeking at the company's financial statements. It's a number that I can study," he said.

However, Chae Geun-sik doubted the words and said, "Do you know that I am enough to have a number expert here?" "I work, but I do not have a salary. “There is real evidence, but there is clear evidence, so don’t make excuses and answer them straight,” he said.

So Yeon-woo said, "I do not know where this is from, but I do not understand it."

Meanwhile, Suits is a drama depicting the romance of a fake new lawyer with a legendary lawyer of the nation's top Law firm and a monster-like Matching King.

Jin Ju-hui