Suits' Park Hyung-sik Danger' to be found fake lawyer because of BewhY

Is the fake lawyer status of Suits Park Hyung-sik found? In KBS2 tree drama Suits broadcast on the 2nd, he was caught in a Danger where he was caught by a fake lawyer of Park Hyung-sik.Earlier, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) encountered gangsters who visited the Law Firm Gang & Ham to find Drug, and fled to the rooftop.Ko Yeon-woo stood on the railing and said, I am already done here anyway, if I am dragged to you, and I am done.The gang did not back down even in the dignity of Ko Yeon-woo, and as soon as Ko Yeon-woo closed his eyes and stepped out, security workers arrived on the roof.Ko Yeon-woo saved his life safely, but this surprised Kim Ji-na (Ko Sung-hee), the head of the legal assistant office as well as Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun), and the Law Firm was overturned.Is it a rich son and an addict or an illegal drug maker? If you go in this time, you can fall to the highest weapon, not six to seven years. At the end of the Miniforce seat, the gangsters were scared, and Ko Yeon-woo handed over Danger safely. On this day, Miniforce was reunited with Couple Na Ju-hee (Jang Shin-young), who had been separated in the past.Kang & Ham, CEO of Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and lawyer Miniforce Seok met Nam Sang-moo and the president of the company due to the divorce of the chaebol couple.Miniforce asked the agent of Nam Sang-moo, and later Na Ju-hee entered the meeting room. Miniforce, who saw Na Ju-hee, stiffened his expression, and Na Ju-hee said, I know Miniforce lawyer well.I was also a prosecutor when I was at college alumni. He said, Its been a long time. Choi Byeon? Is it five years? So Miniforce looked at Kang without answering, Excuse me for a moment.We have a few things to adjust ourselves. After that, Miniforce said, I do not need to say long, I do not have to leave my hands now. Naju Hee said, What is it that you have met for a long time?If you want to fall, you fall. Miniforce said, Really? Then I will fall. Instead, do not make a face-to-face.

Is the fake lawyer status of Suits' Park Hyung-sik found? In KBS2 tree Drama Suits' broadcast on the 2nd, he was caught in a Danger where he was caught by a fake lawyer of Park Hyung-sik. Earlier, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) encountered gangsters who visited the Law firm 'Gang & Ham' to find Drug, and fled to the rooftop. Ko Yeon-woo stood on the railing and said, "I am already done here anyway, if I am dragged to you, and I am done. "The gang did not back down even in the dignity of Ko Yeon-woo, and as soon as Ko Yeon-woo closed his eyes and stepped out, security workers arrived on the roof. Ko Yeon-woo saved his life safely, but this surprised Kim Ji-na (Ko Sung-hee), the head of the legal assistant office as well as Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun), and the Law firm was overturned. Is it a rich son and an addict or an illegal Drug maker? If you go in this time, you can fall to the highest weapon, not six to seven years. " At the end of the Miniforce seat, the gangsters were scared, and Ko Yeon-woo handed over Danger safely. On this day, Miniforce was reunited with Couple Na Ju-hee (Jang Shin-young), who had been separated in the past. Kang & Ham, CEO of Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and lawyer Miniforce Seok met Nam Sang-moo and the president of the company due to the divorce of the chaebol Couple. Miniforce asked the agent of Nam Sang-moo, and later Na Ju-hee entered the meeting room. Miniforce, who saw Na Ju-hee, stiffened his expression, and Na Ju-hee said, "I know Miniforce lawyer well. I was also a prosecutor when I was at college alumni. "He said," It's been a long time. Choi Byeon? Is it five years? " So Miniforce looked at Kang without answering, "Excuse me for a moment. We have a few things to adjust ourselves. "After that, Miniforce said," I do not need to say long, I do not have to leave my hands now. "Naju Hee said," What is it that you have met for a long time? If you want to fall, you fall. "Miniforce said," Really? Then I will fall. Instead, do not make a face-to-face. "