'Suits' Return Kim Yeong-ho, Park Hyeong-sik X Jang Dong-gun Conflict Induced (Comprehensive)

Suits Kim Yeong-ho provoked conflict between Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyeong-sikIn the KBS2 drama Suits, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Choi Gang-seok (Jang Dong-gun) and Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) were shown to have a conflict.Kim Young-ho, who came back to Kang & Ham, said, I amI was a pretty capable partner, but I was not morally mature. I committed embezzlement two years ago.I hope you know how it changed. I will think about what I can do for Kang & Ham. Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) criticized Choi Kang-seok, who failed to stop Hams Come back.Choi is angry, choose whether to resign or send back Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik), he said.Choi said, The fact that the representative of the ship backed up quickly means that we are aware of our weaknesses. Now I need me and I need a good friend.I do not think Im going to be the second person. Everyone was wary of him when he backed to the law firm. Choi said to Ko Yeon-woo, Do not act as a representative of the ship.So when he looked worried, he said, You are not my weakness, so it does not happen right now.After the back of Ham, the first meeting of Kang & Ham was held, and the direction of the long strike at Haram Nursing Home was discussed.Thats the case Im in charge of, said Choi Kang-seok, who was embarrassed.He replied, but Ham said, Who is not in charge of it?After the meeting, Choi Kang-seok filled the case document and visited the fleet table. He handed the document to the representative and replied, Do not touch my case.I can see all the cases. He warned, In the end, you will have to learn to respect me. Ham reversed the ruling that Choi Kang-seok had dismissed the lawsuit, which he was in charge of. Choi Kang-seok, who later visited the court, asked Ham, What are you doing now?Ham said, If you understand that I have changed, I will be seriously hurt.Ham met Ko Yeon-woo in a hospital where Ko Yeon-woo was located. He said, Choi said you are the right person to persuade Union chairperson.I heard that it is a chick, but I can turn my mind to the other person. I am confident that I will meet with Union chairperson and persuade him, and Ko Yeon-woo expressed confidence that he would do it once.He met with the hospital Union chief person and said, I heard from my grandmother how hard the nurses are.I am responsible for 15 patients per nurse, Union chief person said. I will withdraw the strike and negotiate.The fact that he solved the case was exciting, but Choi did not welcome it.He met with Union chairperson and handed the dismissal notice to Union chairperson, referring to the culture of burning (a term referring to a discipline culture tame by harassment, etc., in the course of a senior nurse teaching a new nurse).So, he went to Choi Kang-seok and said, It is my lawyer who used me. This is betrayal. Choi Kang-seok said, You are deceived by the representative.I did not see this when I met Ham, but I did not see it. Ko Yeon-woo, who was upset, said, I do not want to play in emotional fighting.Meanwhile, Suits is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.Photo  Capture KBS2 Broadcasting Screen

'Suits' Kim Yeong-ho provoked conflict between Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyeong-sik

In the KBS2 drama "Suits", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Choi Gang-seok (Jang Dong-gun) and Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) were shown to have a conflict.

Kim Young-ho, who came back to Kang & Ham, said, "I am

I was a pretty capable partner, but I was not morally mature. "I committed embezzlement two years ago.

I hope you know how it changed. I will think about what I can do for Kang & Ham. "

Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) criticized Choi Kang-seok, who failed to stop Ham's Come back. "Choi is angry, choose whether to resign or send back Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik)," he said. Choi said, "The fact that the representative of the ship backed up quickly means that we are aware of our weaknesses." "Now I need me and I need a good friend. I do not think I'm going to be the second person. "

Everyone was wary of him when he backed to the law firm. Choi said to Ko Yeon-woo, "Do not act as a representative of the ship." So when he looked worried, he said, "You are not my weakness, so it does not happen right now."

After the back of Ham, the first meeting of Kang & Ham was held, and the direction of the "long strike at Haram Nursing Home" was discussed. "That's the case I'm in charge of," said Choi Kang-seok, who was embarrassed.

He replied, but Ham said, "Who is not in charge of it?"

After the meeting, Choi Kang-seok filled the case document and visited the fleet table. He handed the document to the representative and replied, "Do not touch my case." I can see all the cases. "He warned," In the end, you will have to learn to respect me. "

Ham reversed the ruling that Choi Kang-seok had dismissed the lawsuit, which he was in charge of. Choi Kang-seok, who later visited the court, asked Ham, "What are you doing now?" Ham said, "If you understand that I have changed, I will be seriously hurt."

Ham met Ko Yeon-woo in a hospital where Ko Yeon-woo was located. He said, "Choi said you are the right person to persuade Union chairperson. I heard that it is a chick, but I can turn my mind to the other person. " "I am confident that I will meet with Union chairperson and persuade him," and Ko Yeon-woo expressed confidence that he would "do it once."

He met with the hospital Union chief person and said, "I heard from my grandmother how hard the nurses are.

"I am responsible for 15 patients per nurse," Union chief person said. "I will withdraw the strike and negotiate."

The fact that he solved the case was exciting, but Choi did not welcome it. He met with Union chairperson and handed the dismissal notice to Union chairperson, referring to the culture of "burning" (a term referring to a discipline culture tame by harassment, etc., in the course of a senior nurse teaching a new nurse).

So, he went to Choi Kang-seok and said, "It is my lawyer who used me. This is betrayal." Choi Kang-seok said, "You are deceived by the representative. "I did not see this when I met Ham, but I did not see it." Ko Yeon-woo, who was upset, said, "I do not want to play in emotional fighting."

Meanwhile, 'Suits' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm.

Photo Capture KBS2 Broadcasting Screen