Suits' Jang Dong-gun X Park Hyung-sik is found to be a fake lawyer

Suits Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik know only fake lawyer play is at great riskIn KBS2s Suits, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown to be exposed to the fake lawyer status while solving the case.Miniforce and Ko Yeon-woo will take charge of the fire case of the director of the company, Bangchusung, in Namyoungs accounting firm.He was in a similar situation to Ko Yeon-u, who was posing as a fake lawyer.Bang Sang-moo said, I have never seen such a diploma. After that, he visited the Miniforce seat and said, It was not just a matter of forgery.Its a decision that could end a persons life and the future of the family, and I think I should consider it. Ive been falsely listed on my resume, but Ive been told that I havent had any problems in fifteen years.In addition, I said I never made a fake diploma. But Miniforce said, Who told you to meet him without permission? You have proof? You just saw you through him.I told you not to project your own problems on work, I take this case. Shim Dae-pyo of Nam Young deliberately manipulated his diploma to cut off his duties and used the Gang & Ham law firm, and Miniforce also knew it.However, Shim was a client who paid nearly 1 billion won every year.Ko Yeon-woo went closer to help Bang Sang-moo, who resembles himself and his situation. At this time, Bang Sang-moo said, It has been more than five years since I acted as a gang &I can see the details of the Ussau salary, the income of the partner lawyers, and the tax relationship. I looked for your name,Ko Yeon-woo, a fake lawyer, was surprised, and Bang Sang-moo said, I am different from resigning. I believe that I understand my feelings.I think my insurance is not a few pennys of retirement allowance but Ko Yeon-woo. Seobyeon (Lee Tae-sun), who disapproves of Ko Yeon-woo on the broadcast, told Chae Geun-sik (Choi Gwi-hwa), There is a basic salary even if it is a probation, but there is no salary history.I am from a prestigious university, but I have no specifications at all. Chu said, This is a ghost. Lets act carefully. In the trailer, Chae Geun-sik asked, Is it a degree, a certificate, and a fake like that person? And Kang & Ham, CEO of Kang, said, Its a fire.If Ko Yeon-woos fake lawyer status is revealed, it will have a great impact on Miniforce. It is Miniforce who chose Ko Yeon-woo, who did not graduate from college, as his own.As the suspicions around him grow, the crisis of joint fateful Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik also escalates.Capture the Suits broadcast screen.

Suits' Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik know only fake lawyer play is at great risk

In KBS2's "Suits," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown to be exposed to the fake lawyer status while solving the case.

Miniforce and Ko Yeon-woo will take charge of the fire case of the director of the company, Bangchusung, in Namyoung's accounting firm. He was in a similar situation to Ko Yeon-u, who was posing as a fake lawyer.

Bang Sang-moo said, "I have never seen such a diploma." After that, he visited the Miniforce seat and said, "It was not just a matter of forgery. It’s a decision that could end a person’s life and the future of the family, and I think I should consider it. I’ve been falsely listed on my resume, but I’ve been told that I haven’t had any problems in fifteen years. In addition, I said I never made a fake diploma. "

But Miniforce said, "Who told you to meet him without permission? You have proof? You just saw you through him. I told you not to project your own problems on work, I take this case. "

Shim Dae-pyo of 'Nam Young' deliberately manipulated his diploma to cut off his duties and used the 'Gang & Ham' law firm, and Miniforce also knew it. However, Shim was a client who paid nearly 1 billion won every year.

Ko Yeon-woo went closer to help Bang Sang-moo, who resembles himself and his situation. At this time, Bang Sang-moo said, "It has been more than five years since I acted as a 'gang & I can see the details of the Ussau salary, the income of the partner lawyers, and the tax relationship. I looked for your name,

Ko Yeon-woo, a fake lawyer, was surprised, and Bang Sang-moo said, "I am different from resigning. I believe that I understand my feelings. I think my insurance is not a few pennys of retirement allowance but Ko Yeon-woo. "

Seobyeon (Lee Tae-sun), who disapproves of Ko Yeon-woo on the broadcast, told Chae Geun-sik (Choi Gwi-hwa), "There is a basic salary even if it is a probation, but there is no salary history. I am from a prestigious university, but I have no specifications at all. "Chu said," This is a ghost. Let's act carefully. "

In the trailer, Chae Geun-sik asked, "Is it a degree, a certificate, and a fake like that person?" And Kang & Ham, CEO of Kang, said, "It's a fire."

If Ko Yeon-woo's fake lawyer status is revealed, it will have a great impact on Miniforce. It is Miniforce who chose Ko Yeon-woo, who did not graduate from college, as his own. As the suspicions around him grow, the crisis of joint fateful Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik also escalates.

Capture the Suits broadcast screen.