Suits' Jang Dong-gun warns Son Yeo-eun that "Park Hyung-sik will be exposed and lost all"

Jang Dong-gun issued a bloody warning to Son Yeo-eun.On KBS2s Suits, which aired on the 30th, Moon Hee (Son Yeo-eun) hinted at Kang Suk, I dont think Im afraid that Im holding your weakness, after learning that Park Hyung-sik is a fraud.Moon Hee also laughed at Kang Suk, who put a big picture on his mouth, saying, I have admired Choi for this reason.Kang Suk said, I do not need respect, thats it.If you tell anyone about Ko Yeon-woo after today, you will lose everything you had before, as well as what Kim Byeon wants to have in the future.

Jang Dong-gun issued a bloody warning to Son Yeo-eun.

On KBS2’s Suits, which aired on the 30th, Moon Hee (Son Yeo-eun) hinted at Kang Suk, “I don’t think I’m afraid that I’m holding your weakness,” after learning that Park Hyung-sik is a fraud.

Moon Hee also laughed at Kang Suk, who put a big picture on his mouth, saying, "I have admired Choi for this reason."

Kang Suk said, "I do not need respect, that's it. If you tell anyone about Ko Yeon-woo after today, you will lose everything you had before, as well as what Kim Byeon wants to have in the future. "