Suits' Choi Gwi-hwa, Park Hyung-sik suspected of identity "Why do not you have a salary to work?"

On KBS2s Suits broadcast on the 17th, Chae Geun-sik (Choi Ki-hwa) was shown to suspect the status of Park Hyung-sik.Chae Geun-sik, who discovered Ko Yeon-woo, who peeked at the companys financial statements on the day, asked, What is this? Why are you looking at our financial statements?Its a number that I can study. Do you know that I am enough to be a number expert here? I work, but I do not have a salary.There is a substance, but there is obvious evidence, so do not excuse it, but answer it straight. So Yeon-woo consistently avoided the crisis temporarily, saying, I do not know where this is from, but I do not understand it.

On KBS2's Suits broadcast on the 17th, Chae Geun-sik (Choi Ki-hwa) was shown to suspect the status of Park Hyung-sik.

Chae Geun-sik, who discovered Ko Yeon-woo, who peeked at the company's financial statements on the day, asked, "What is this? Why are you looking at our financial statements?" It's a number that I can study. "

"Do you know that I am enough to be a number expert here?" "I work, but I do not have a salary. There is a substance, but there is obvious evidence, so do not excuse it, but answer it straight. "

So Yeon-woo consistently avoided the crisis temporarily, saying, "I do not know where this is from, but I do not understand it."