Steven Yeun Bae Suzy Lee El, the SNS controversy born of carelessness

Recently, stars are suffering from SNS.Korean-American Hollywood actor Steven Gerrard, who appears in the movie Burning, was controversial on the 11th when he pressed Like on a photo posted by director Joe Lynch on Instagram.The boy in the photo was wearing a diary design shirt.As the controversy grew, Steven Gerrard Yeon posted a lengthy apology.I made a mistake in my colleagues childhood photos without properly identifying the symbolic images in the photographs. I apologize to those who have been hurt by my carelessness.I also do not take all the messages and images related to the terrible moments of Korean history lightly. Bae Suzy announced on the 17th that she agreed to a petition titled Illegal Nude Shooting of Joint XXX (Studio Mutual) posted on the bulletin board of the National Petition on the Cheong Wa Dae website through Instagram.The famous YouTuber Yang Ye-won wanted to add strength to the revelation that he was sexually harassed three years ago and to spread it widely.However, as the name and owner of the studio changed, the operator appealed for damage.Bae Suzy, who learned this, said on the 19th, I would like to say that I am sorry to the studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent to the article.It is my fault that I did not look at these parts carefully even if I did it in a good sense. I hope that the hearts of those who want to reveal the truth of this case apart from this work will continue, he said.Lee El posted a picture of Kim Jae-wook sleeping on Instagram on the 19th, and deleted it at the speed of light.The photo spread to the Internet community, raising suspicions about Lee El and Kim Jae-wookIn this regard, Lee Els artist company official denied his devotion on the 20th and said, I was shooting while I was resting in the waiting room of Amadeus performance hall.I thought it was a folly, so I uploaded it for fun and got off. I am very sorry for Kim Jae-wook For stars, SNS is a communication channel with friends or fans. Although there are many good things about running SNS, it may cause such unexpected controversy.Thats why the word SNS is a waste of life, which Ferguson said, goes to the truth.

Recently, stars are suffering from SNS.

Korean-American Hollywood actor Steven Gerrard, who appears in the movie Burning, was controversial on the 11th when he pressed "Like" on a photo posted by director Joe Lynch on Instagram. The boy in the photo was wearing a diary design shirt.

As the controversy grew, Steven Gerrard Yeon posted a lengthy apology. "I made a mistake in my colleague's childhood photos without properly identifying the symbolic images in the photographs. I apologize to those who have been hurt by my carelessness. I also do not take all the messages and images related to the terrible moments of Korean history lightly. "

Bae Suzy announced on the 17th that she agreed to a petition titled "Illegal Nude Shooting of Joint XXX (Studio Mutual)" posted on the bulletin board of the National Petition on the Cheong Wa Dae website through Instagram. The famous YouTuber Yang Ye-won wanted to add strength to the revelation that he was sexually harassed three years ago and to spread it widely.

However, as the name and owner of the studio changed, the operator appealed for damage. Bae Suzy, who learned this, said on the 19th, "I would like to say that I am sorry to the studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent to the article. It is my fault that I did not look at these parts carefully even if I did it in a good sense. " "I hope that the hearts of those who want to reveal the truth of this case apart from this work will continue," he said.

Lee El posted a picture of Kim Jae-wook sleeping on Instagram on the 19th, and deleted it at the speed of light. The photo spread to the Internet community, raising suspicions about Lee El and Kim Jae-wook

In this regard, Lee El's artist company official denied his devotion on the 20th and said, "I was shooting while I was resting in the waiting room of 'Amadeus' performance hall. I thought it was a folly, so I uploaded it for fun and got off. I am very sorry for Kim Jae-wook "

For stars, SNS is a communication channel with friends or fans. Although there are many good things about running SNS, it may cause such unexpected controversy. That's why the word 'SNS is a waste of life', which Ferguson said, goes to the truth.