Song Eun-yi, the oldest sister of the family, is I Musici

When I look at the foreign awards ceremony, there are pictures of two women Komidians. ... If there is such a place in the future, I will cheer and watch hard.On Thursday, broadcaster Song Eun-yi won the TV Womens Entertainment Award at the Baeksang Arts Awards, which was first invited in 26 years of her debut.Song Eun-yi took the stage with warm embraces and support from her juniors, who were nominated together including Kang Yu-mi, Park Na-rae, Kim Sook and Lee Su-ji.Song Eun-yi, who began to speak with a trembling voice about the award, credited the trophys glory to fellow entertainers, not himself.When I saw the program that was nominated, I felt that I was not alone, but with good colleagues, Song Eun-yi said, referring to Lee Young-ja and Kim Shin-Young, Celeb five and Kim Sook in turn.In particular, Kim Sook, who has been working on SBS Love FM Sister Radio with the podcast Song Eun-yi, Kim Sooks Secret Guarantee, said, Please stimulate me more because it is better. MBC Power of omniscient meddling and its own production entertainment Panbal are the official awards of Song Eun-yi, Song Eun-yis hidden performance in the entertainment world can not be expressed in words.Content Lab Bibo, a playground that did not wait for a call in the mainstream broadcasting industry where the female entertainer disappeared, was returned to terrestrial broadcasting with Sister Radio and Receipt. Song Eun-yi said in his award testimony that he had only put a spoon on Lee Young-jas table, It is also the Secret Guarantee that first discovered a special talent.It was also possible that Kim Shin-Youngs wish could be embodied as a large project called Celeb five because of the planning power of Song Eun-yi, which has been made up of non-bots.I do not like to play alone in the playground, said Song Eun-yi. I want to play harder with more colleagues and I want to play more, he said. If two women Komidians in Korea are going to perform the awards ceremony, I will cheer hard and watch hard.Song Eun-yis I Musici Is Feeling / Photos = JTBC Broadcast Screen

"When I look at the foreign awards ceremony, there are pictures of two women Komidians. ... If there is such a place in the future, I will cheer and watch hard. "On Thursday, broadcaster Song Eun-yi won the TV Women's entertainment Award at the Baeksang Arts Awards, which was first invited in 26 years of her debut.Song Eun-yi took the stage with warm embraces and support from her juniors, who were nominated together including Kang Yu-mi, Park Na-rae, Kim Sook and Lee Su-ji. Song Eun-yi, who began to speak with a trembling voice about the award, credited the trophy's glory to fellow entertainers, not himself. "When I saw the program that was nominated, I felt that I was not alone, but with good colleagues," Song Eun-yi said, referring to Lee Young-ja and Kim Shin-Young, Celeb five and Kim Sook in turn. In particular, Kim Sook, who has been working on SBS Love FM 'Sister Radio' with the podcast Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook's Secret Guarantee', said, "Please stimulate me more because it is better." MBC 'Power of omniscient meddling' and its own production entertainment 'Panbal' are the official awards of Song Eun-yi, Song Eun-yi's hidden performance in the entertainment world can not be expressed in words. Content Lab Bibo, a playground that did not wait for a call in the mainstream broadcasting industry where the female entertainer disappeared, was returned to terrestrial broadcasting with "Sister Radio" and "Receipt." Song Eun-yi said in his award testimony that he had only put a spoon on Lee Young-ja's table, It is also the 'Secret Guarantee' that first discovered a special talent. It was also possible that Kim Shin-Young's wish could be embodied as a large project called Celeb five because of the planning power of Song Eun-yi, which has been made up of non-bots. "I do not like to play alone in the playground," said Song Eun-yi. "I want to play harder with more colleagues and I want to play more," he said. "If two women Komidians in Korea are going to perform the awards ceremony, I will cheer hard and watch hard." Song Eun-yi's 'I Musici' Is Feeling / Photos = JTBC Broadcast Screen