Son Ye-jin "Actual Drinking, I've increased the liquor during the filming of 'Pretty Sister'"

Son Ye-jin said that the actual amount of alcohol increased as he filmed Pretty Sister.In the recent episode of Beautiful Sister Who Buys Good Bob (hereinafter referred to as Beautiful Sister), the main characters were drinking. Son Ye-jin confessed that he took the film with the power of alcohol during filming.Son Ye-jin, who said that the amount of alcohol has increased a lot, said, I can drink about three cans pleasantly.I am proud that I can drink it because I can not drink alcohol, so I have a headache. The actual amount of alcohol has increased, he said, and the realism is sober, so its so different, so I cant drink, so Ill take the scene back and drink.I didnt have to drink (but I drank it because of my feelings, and I was sober, I wondered how painful it would be if Jina had not been drinking, staying alone at the company and dancing.(Laughing) The power of alcohol was great, he said.In addition, Son Ye-jin was drawn a lot of scenes of dancing alone or with Seocheon (So-yeon Jang) after drinking.

Son Ye-jin said that the actual amount of alcohol increased as he filmed 'Pretty Sister'.

In the recent episode of Beautiful Sister Who Buys Good Bob (hereinafter referred to as Beautiful Sister), the main characters were drinking. Son Ye-jin confessed that he took the film with the power of alcohol during filming.

Son Ye-jin, who said that the amount of alcohol has increased a lot, said, "I can drink about three cans pleasantly. I am proud that I can drink it because I can not drink alcohol, so I have a headache. "

“The actual amount of alcohol has increased,” he said, “and the realism is sober, so it’s so different, so I can’t drink, so I’ll take the scene back and drink. I didn’t have to drink (but I drank it because of my feelings, and I was sober, I wondered how painful it would be if Jina had not been drinking, staying alone at the company and dancing. (Laughing) The power of alcohol was great,” he said.

In addition, Son Ye-jin was drawn a lot of scenes of dancing alone or with Seocheon (So-yeon Jang) after drinking.