Son Ye-jin "80 percent of my meloDrama is Jung Hae In"

JTBC Drama Beautiful Sister Who Buys Rice, which recently ended, was a story about real love drawn by two men and women who were just friends in love.Son Ye-jin played Yoon Jin-a, a supervisor of coffee franchise franchise franchise management team, and Jung Hae In played the role of game company art director Seo Jun-hee.The two melodramatic performances were confusingly real, whether they were real or acting.I thought that the opponent Actor won eight percent of my performance (Pretty Sister), Son Ye-jin, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, said, I wanted to be someone I could love because it was a very important opponent.I wanted to get help from the other Actor, especially since Drama isnt shown in two hours like a movie, no matter how hard I try.Its a natural effort to get to Part 16, and this time its important to be an actor because you have to talk about deep love.Jung Hae In had no melodrama experience compared to Son Ye-jin, who had never led a big work, and was an unverified actor.But it was great, Son Ye-jin said, and I felt like he had a lot of things in one scene.It was a strange picture I had painted. It was what I had imagined.The two melodic chemis have also bought suspicions that it is not real beyond Drama.Son Ye-jin, who made a unique half-moon eye on the question of Do not you go out with Jung Hae In? And replied, Yes, I do not buy it. What if you want to go out?I dont know, he said.What is clear is that the idea of ​​love and love changed while shooting a pretty sister. He said, I was not really young, but now I think it will be okay.I dont think the end of love is marriage, I dont think I should regret it when I love it.Im afraid and afraid, and I have the idea that I should love deeply with my loved ones and at that moment. I dont look. I wish the bowl was big. (Laughing)Son Ye-jin has performed two melodies (Im Going to Me Now) and Drama Pretty Sister this year.I think Im showing you a variety of performances, but I realized that Im going to see you now, he said, and over the years Im getting to know that love is not dramatic and great.

JTBC Drama 'Beautiful Sister Who Buys Rice', which recently ended, was a story about 'real love' drawn by two men and women who were just friends in love.

Son Ye-jin played Yoon Jin-a, a supervisor of coffee franchise franchise franchise management team, and Jung Hae In played the role of game company art director Seo Jun-hee. The two meloDramatic performances were confusingly real, whether they were real or acting.

“I thought that the opponent Actor won eight percent of my performance (‘Pretty Sister’),” Son Ye-jin, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, said, “I wanted to be someone I could love because it was a very important opponent.”

“I wanted to get help from the other Actor, especially since Drama isn’t shown in two hours like a movie, no matter how hard I try. It’s a natural effort to get to Part 16, and this time it’s important to be an Actor because you have to talk about deep love.”

Jung Hae In had no meloDrama experience compared to Son Ye-jin, who had never led a big work, and was an “unverified Actor”.

“But it was great,” Son Ye-jin said, “and I felt like he had a lot of things in one scene. It was a strange picture I had painted. It was what I had imagined.”

The two melodic chemis have also bought suspicions that it is not real beyond Drama. Son Ye-jin, who made a unique half-moon eye on the question of "Do not you go out with Jung Hae In?" And replied, "Yes, I do not buy it." "What if you want to go out? “I don’t know,” he said.

What is clear is that the idea of ​​love and love changed while shooting a 'pretty sister'. He said, "I was not really young, but now I think it will be okay."

“I don’t think the end of love is marriage, I don’t think I should regret it when I love it. I’m afraid and afraid, and I have the idea that I should love deeply with my loved ones and at that moment. I don’t look. I wish the bowl was big. (Laughing)

Son Ye-jin has performed two melodies (I'm Going to Me Now) and Drama 'Pretty Sister' this year. “I think I’m showing you a variety of performances, but I realized that I’m going to see you now,” he said, “and over the years I’m getting to know that love is not Dramatic and great.”