Son Ye-jin "marriage Thoughts Still, One Year of a Man Can Rely"

There is no marriage age for Son Ye-jin, a beautiful sister who buys rice well. She is still pursuing a freer life than marriage.Recently, an interview with the JTBC drama Beautiful Sister Who Buys Bob (hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister) Son Ye-jin was held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.This year, thirty-seven. Yoon Jin-ah, who is thirty-five in the play, suffers from the back rice of her mother, Mi-yeon (Hae-yoen Gil).Yoon Jin-na, who is being urged to marriage, is a snobbish figure of Mi-yeon, who only asks for the conditions of a man. In Pretty Sister, reality such as front house and next door story is projected.Is this the heart of a 35-year-old parent with a single daughter?Son Ye-jin also asks the question about marriage every year: Now, if you dont talk about marriage, youre anxious: Why not ask?I think its her who is floating numbly.Son Ye-jin said at the meeting: I dont think theres a marriage idea right now, its good to stay like this: lonely freedom or beautiful restraint.Isnt that what marriage is like?That doesnt mean Son Ye-jin is a non-marriageist; Son Ye-jin said, Id like to do marriage someday. (Parents) say, Its too late now, and Its too late for now, as Mi-yeon says in the play, and parents think that their children should marriage to be stable.I do not think I should get something marriage fast yet.It would be nice if the completion of love became marriage, but it does not seem to be. There was a question to Son Ye-jin about whether he had ever met such a younger brother as Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in) of Pretty Sister; Son Ye-jin said, There was no such opening.I always think I have one person who can lean on me, and I can lean on me. I do not think age is important, but when I say it is soft, I think I should take more care of it. I like people who can listen to it even if I complain.

There is no marriage age for Son Ye-jin, a "beautiful sister who buys rice well." She is still pursuing a freer life than marriage.

Recently, an interview with the JTBC drama 'Beautiful Sister Who Buys Bob' (hereinafter referred to as 'Pretty Sister') Son Ye-jin was held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

This year, thirty-seven. Yoon Jin-ah, who is thirty-five in the play, suffers from the back rice of her mother, Mi-yeon (Hae-yoen Gil). Yoon Jin-na, who is being urged to marriage, is a snobbish figure of Mi-yeon, who only asks for the conditions of a man. In "Pretty Sister", reality such as front house and next door story is projected. Is this the heart of a 35-year-old parent with a single daughter?

Son Ye-jin also asks the question about marriage every year: "Now, if you don't talk about marriage, you're anxious: 'Why not ask? "I think it's her who is floating numbly."

Son Ye-jin said at the meeting: "I don't think there's a marriage idea right now, it's good to stay like this: lOnely freedom or beautiful restraint. "Isn't that what marriage is like?"

That doesn't mean Son Ye-jin is a non-marriageist; Son Ye-jin said, "I'd like to do marriage someday." " (Parents) say, 'It's too late now,' and 'It's too late for now,' as Mi-yeon says in the play, and parents think that their children should marriage to be stable. "I do not think I should get something marriage fast yet. It would be nice if the completion of love became marriage, but it does not seem to be. "

There was a question to Son Ye-jin about whether he had ever met such a younger brother as Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in) of "Pretty Sister"; Son Ye-jin said, "There was no such opening. I always think I have One person who can lean on me, and I can lean on me. "

"I do not think age is important, but when I say it is soft, I think I should take more care of it. I like people who can listen to it even if I complain."