So-yeon Jang "Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In, come first...co-work was good"

Actor So-yeon Jang told us about the co-work with Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In, who appeared in Pretty Sister together.So-yeon Jang recently held an interview with JTBCs Golden Sister, a pretty sister who buys rice well (playwright Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter hereinafter Beautiful Sister) at the Star Building in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.So-yeon Jang said about the Acting co-work with Son Ye-jin, It was so good. From the first shot, the friend co-work was right.They should have been as close as they were to Acting Old Friends, but I first saw them, and they came first even when they did not talk much.I started with drunk Acting, but it was so good to be so close. I really wanted to be Friend.I thought it was too precious and happy to have such a presence in each other as well as in the race. So what was the co-work with Jung Hae In?The two people who appeared on SBS While you are asleep were in one space and I saw it when reading the script, although there was no god to attach as an ambassador.So-yeon Jang added that it was nice to see you again when you read the pretty sister script.I wanted to be in this relationship again. Acting co-work was good. The first shot was a god pulling my ears as I drove.I was too comfortable. I was emotionally rich. Friend.I was too upset when this Friend was in tears. I think it was a good fit.For So-yeon Jang, Pretty Sister is a work that was disappointing to end the filming: both the staff and the actor could not fit the co-work well.Throughout the interview, I expressed my affectionate gratitude to both the work and the actor and showed enough satisfaction.Everyone was so into it, it seemed like Jun-hee and Jin-ah. I usually call it Jun-hee, but I dont call it Jun-hee.I still dont get a real name (laughing).Meanwhile, Pretty Sister ended on the 19th, with the highest audience rating of 7.3% (based on Nielsen Koreas nationwide paid households) recorded on the 12th.

Actor So-yeon Jang told us about the co-work with Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In, who appeared in 'Pretty Sister' together.

So-yeon Jang recently held an interview with JTBC's Golden Sister, a pretty sister who buys rice well (playwright Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter hereinafter Beautiful Sister) at the Star Building in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.

So-yeon Jang said about the Acting co-work with Son Ye-jin, "It was so good. From the first shot, the friEnd co-work was right." They should have been as close as they were to Acting Old FriEnds, but I first saw them, and they came first even when they did not talk much.

“I started with drunk Acting, but it was so good to be so close. I really wanted to be FriEnd. I thought it was too precious and happy to have such a presence in each other as well as in the race. "

So what was the co-work with Jung Hae In? The two people who appeared on SBS 'While you are asleep' were in one space and I saw it when reading the script, although there was no god to attach as an ambassador. So-yeon Jang added that it was nice to see you again when you read the 'pretty sister' script.

“I wanted to be in this relationship again. Acting co-work was good. The first shot was a god pulling my ears as I drove. I was too comfortable. I was emotionally rich. FriEnd. I was too upset when this FriEnd was in tears. I think it was a good fit.”

For So-yeon Jang, "Pretty Sister" is a work that was disappointing to End the filming: both the staff and the Actor could not fit the co-work well. Throughout the interview, I expressed my affectionate gratitude to both the work and the Actor and showed enough satisfaction.

“Everyone was so into it, it seemed like Jun-hee and Jin-ah. I usually call it Jun-hee, but I don’t call it Jun-hee. I still don’t get a real name (laughing).’

Meanwhile, “Pretty Sister” Ended on the 19th, with the highest audience rating of 7.3% (based on Nielsen Korea's nationwide paid households) recorded on the 12th.