"SeeYa Fully Cracked"...Nam Gyu-ri X Boram Lee X Kim Yeon-ji, Enduring Friendship

Members from the girl group SeeYa showed off their friendship.Singer Boram Lee posted a photo on his SNS on the 30th with an article entitled I watched it all the time, I was nervous, I was so hard and cool, my best sister.In the photo, Boram Lee posed with Nam Gyu-ri - Kim Yeon-ji, who was with SeeYa.Visiting the VIP premiere of the movie Déj Vu to celebrate Nam Gyu-ri.Im afraid Ill come out of my dream, but Ill go see you twice or three times, Boram Lee said, adding, Love Déj Vu a lot.The group SeeYa, which was joined by three people, made its debut in 2006, and it became very popular with Womans Scent - Crazy Love Song - Love greeting - Will we marry.However, in 2009, Nam Gyu-ri withdrew, and in 2011, Goodbye album You Are Too Nice to Me was officially dismantled.

Members from the girl group SeeYa showed off their friendship.

Singer Boram Lee posted a photo on his SNS on the 30th with an article entitled "I watched it all the time, I was nervous, I was so hard and cool, my best sister."

In the photo, Boram Lee posed with Nam Gyu-ri - Kim Yeon-ji, who was with SeeYa. Visiting the VIP premiere of the movie 'Déj Vu' to celebrate Nam Gyu-ri.

"I'm afraid I'll come out of my dream, but I'll go see you twice or three times," Boram Lee said, adding, "Love Déj Vu a lot.

The group SeeYa, which was joined by three people, made its debut in 2006, and it became very popular with 'Woman's Scent' - 'Crazy Love Song' - 'Love greeting' - 'Will we marry'. However, in 2009, Nam Gyu-ri withdrew, and in 2011, Goodbye album 'You Are Too Nice to Me' was officially dismantled.