"Running Man" Yang Se-chan "Seven Years Old Members, It Wasn't Easy to Melt" (One-Day-Old)

Yang Se-chan expressed his first anniversary of joining Running Man.Yang Se-chan, a comedian who plays on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, joined Running Man with actor Jeon So-min on April 3 last year.In April, Running Man performed a special recording commemorating the first anniversary of the two peoples joining.Running Man is enjoying a new prime after joining Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chanYang Se-chan said, It is still strange that I am still doing Running Man.It was not easy for the members of the 7 years to get involved in the breathing that they had been watching on TV personally, he confessed. Yoo Jae-Suk advised me a lot that you should make it easier, and talked with your brother and sister, and gradually adapted to Running Man.The following is a Yang Se-chan one-word answer: - Its already the first anniversary of joining. Do you feel the audiences hot reaction? - I didnt know the time of one year would go so soon.It is strange that I am still doing Running Man. - It was legend from the first shooting. ▲ I did not sleep well the night before the first shooting.And when I came to the set, I never thought the box of a big container would go up, and I could have noticed it now, but I was nervous at the first shot and I did not notice it.I remember the shooting was done faster than I thought, and it was over. I did not see it, but I had a lot of decorating.- What if there was the biggest change after appearing in Running Man? ▲ After joining Running Man, I went to Hong Kong and was surprised to see the airport One.In the neighborhood, young friends came to my house to recognize me, and I received a request for interview for elementary school broadcasting friends.- Running Man VS I watched on TV There seems to be a difference between Running Man and I run. ▲ I personally tried to melt into the chemistry of the members I watched on TV, so it was not easy to get involved in the breathing that the members of 7 years had set.The members were surprised to see what they thought of each other even by looking at their faces.Especially, I have not been able to notice since I was hit by Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha several times in recent spy mission.

Yang Se-chan expressed his first anniversary of joining Running Man'. Yang Se-chan, a comedian who plays on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', joined Running Man' with actor Jeon So-min on April 3 last year. In April, Running Man' performed a special recording commemorating the first anniversary of the two people's joining. Running Man' is enjoying a new prime after joining Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan Yang Se-chan said, "It is still strange that I am still doing Running Man'." "It was not easy for the members of the 7 years to get involved in the breathing that they had been watching on TV personally," he confessed. "Yoo Jae-Suk advised me a lot that you should make it easier, and talked with your brother and sister, and gradually adapted to Running Man'." The following is a Yang Se-chan One-word answer: - It's already the first anniversary of joining. Do you feel the audience's hot reaction? - I didn't know the time of One year would go so soon. It is strange that I am still doing Running Man'. - It was legend from the first shooting. ▲ I did not sleep well the night before the first shooting. And when I came to the set, I never thought the box of a big container would go up, and I could have noticed it now, but I was nervous at the first shot and I did not notice it. I remember the shooting was dOne faster than I thought, and it was over. I did not see it, but I had a lot of decorating. - What if there was the biggest change after appearing in Running Man'? ▲ After joining Running Man', I went to Hong Kong and was surprised to see the airport One. In the neighborhood, young Friends came to my house to recognize me, and I received a request for Interview for elementary school broadcasting Friends. - Running Man VS I watched on TV There seems to be a difference between Running Man' and I run. ▲ I personally tried to melt into the chemistry of the members I watched on TV, so it was not easy to get involved in the breathing that the members of 7 years had set. The members were surprised to see what they thought of each other even by looking at their faces. Especially, I have not been able to notice since I was hit by Yoo Jae-Suk and Haha several times in recent spy mission.