"The Problem of a Person Not a Woman"...Bae Suzy, Good Example of Good Influence

Singer and actor Bae Suzys broken Xiao Xin is followed by the voice of netizens support.Bae Suzy expressed his support to the Blue House National Petition regarding the revelation of the past sexual crime damage by famous YouTuber Yang Yewon and actor aspiring actor Lee So-yoon.Bae Suzy posted a video on his 17th day of his Instagram story that agreed to the Petition of Agreement XXX Illegal Nude Shooting.The National Petition consent has risen rapidly after Bae Suzy posted a post.Many people praised Bae Suzys move as a good example of good influence.However, some voiced that Bae Suzy has been involved in a specific Petition knowing his influence.Eventually, Bae Suzy was engulfed in the Feminism controversy.Since then, Bae Suzy has posted additional hearts and minds through his SNS.Bae Suzy said, I wanted to give strength to the courageous Confessions as much as the woman who leaked such pictures, he said, referring to the public Petition of the Yang Yewon Sexual Harassment case.I went to the site and agreed to see that Susa about the leakage of Illegal photos was more strongly desired, he said.Some netizens pointed out that I did not get involved in a specific Petition early on.It was an act that could be biased to one side in an event that did not produce any results, he said. I did not want to let it pass so much in the hope that more people would come up with a more accurate solution.Finally, he added, Not because he is a woman, not a matter of Feminism, I intervened as a person versus a person, my hasty intervention in humanism.Netizens who have encountered Bae Suzys move are applauding Bae Suzy and sending more applause and cheering messages.Above all, there is a voice that says that even though Bae Suzy was aware of his influence, he should look at the Yang Yewon incident from the perspective of humanism rather than Feminism in relation to the part that said I intervened as a person.Below, Bae Suzy specializes in SNS writing.I was told to see an article posted on an Instagram tour about 4 a.m. on the 5/17th.A woman who had a dream of an actor was shot without wanting to take a job three years ago, and later the photos were leaked to the obscene site and wanted to die.He said he didnt give a perfect explanation of what the film was, and he signed the contract without knowing anything, but when he went to the set, he said he was not the level he thought he was.It was said that I could not say that I did not like the harsh atmosphere and fear of the people on the set and could not escape.It was so hard to read the detail, but at the same time it was so sad that this shocking incident, this courageous Confessions, had not been written in a single article. (At that dawn)If this was true, more people would have to know: I wish I could do Susa and hope that no such damage would have occurred in the future.But even if I did, I couldnt even confirm that this was happening anywhere. I wanted to know.At dawn, I texted my friend, I do not know what to do because I do not know about this incident.Fortunately, I woke up and found this news on the Internet and real-time search terms.I was glad to hear that I had started Susa, and I hoped that this case would somehow be done well, and I looked for the article while I was doing something else, and the comments on the article were shocking.Of course, Susa is still in the works. Right. Nothing has come up. All that is is one-sided argument.There is no evidence to support both sides positions to discuss anyones faults yet, and it is impossible to know which parts have been inflated, which parts have been deleted, who is telling the truth and how far it is.This was why I didnt make any decisions at dawn, but I was not happy to see the comments that blurred the nature of the case.There was nothing I could do to help in this case, which Susa had not yet finished.But I wanted to give strength to the courageous Confessions as much as the woman who leaked those pictures.I went to the site and agreed to see a comment saying that there was a Petition that Susa about the Illegal photo leak would be stronger.I was able to do it as small as that to spread this case so that many people could know.He pointed out that he was in a particular Petition. Right. It was a behavior that could be biased toward events that knew the influence and did not produce any results.But either one of them thought it would be more widespread and they wanted to come to a more accurate conclusion, either of which would be the victim.I did not want to let it pass like that in the hope that more accurate solutions would be made through more peoples attention.Not because hes a woman, not a Feminism problem. Ive been involved by people versus people. My hasty intervention in humanism.

Singer and actor Bae Suzy's broken Xiao Xin is followed by the voice of netizens' support. Bae Suzy expressed his support to the Blue House National Petition regarding the revelation of the past sexual crime damage by famous YouTuber Yang Yewon and actor aspiring actor Lee So-yoon.

Bae Suzy posted a video on his 17th day of his Instagram story that agreed to the Petition of 'Agreement XXX Illegal Nude Shooting'. The National Petition consent has risen rapidly after Bae Suzy posted a post.

Many people praised Bae Suzy's move as "a good example of good influence."

However, some voiced that "Bae Suzy has been involved in a specific Petition knowing his influence." Eventually, Bae Suzy was engulfed in the 'Feminism controversy'.

Since then, Bae Suzy has posted additional hearts and minds through his SNS. Bae Suzy said, "I wanted to give strength to the courageous Confessions as much as the woman who leaked such pictures," he said, referring to the public Petition of the Yang Yewon Sexual harassment case. I went to the site and agreed to see that Susa about the leakage of Illegal photos was more strongly desired, "he said.

Some netizens pointed out that "I did not get involved in a specific Petition early on." "It was an act that could be biased to one side in an event that did not produce any results," he said. "I did not want to let it pass so much in the hope that more people would come up with a more accurate solution."

Finally, he added, "Not because he is a woman, not a matter of Feminism, I intervened as a person versus a person, my hasty intervention in humanism."

Netizens who have encountered Bae Suzy's move are applauding Bae Suzy and sending more applause and cheering messages. Above all, there is a voice that says that even though Bae Suzy was aware of his influence, he should look at the Yang Yewon incident from the perspective of 'humanism' rather than 'Feminism' in relation to the part that said "I intervened as a person".

Below, Bae Suzy specializes in SNS writing.

I was told to see an article posted on an Instagram tour about 4 a.m. on the 5/17th.

A 'woman' who had a dream of an actor was shot without wanting to take a job three years ago, and later the photos were leaked to the obscene site and wanted to die.

He said he didn’t give a perfect explanation of what the film was, and he signed the contract without knowing anything, but when he went to the set, he said he was not the level he thought he was. It was said that I could not say that I did not like the harsh atmosphere and fear of the people on the set and could not escape.

It was so hard to read the detail, but at the same time it was so sad that this shocking incident, this courageous Confessions, had not been written in a single article. (At that dawn)

If this was true, more people would have to know: I wish I could do Susa and hope that no such damage would have occurred in the future. But even if I did, I couldn’t even confirm that this was happening anywhere. I wanted to know.

At dawn, I texted my friend, "I do not know what to do because I do not know about this incident." Fortunately, I woke up and found this news on the Internet and real-time search terms.

I was glad to hear that I had started Susa, and I hoped that this case would somehow be done well, and I looked for the article while I was doing something else, and the comments on the article were shocking.

Of course, Susa is still in the works. Right. Nothing has come up. All that is is one-sided argument. There is no evidence to support both sides' positions to discuss anyone's faults yet, and it is impossible to know which parts have been inflated, which parts have been deleted, who is telling the truth and how far it is.

This was why I didn’t make any decisions at dawn, but I was not happy to see the comments that blurred the nature of the case. There was nothing I could do to help in this case, which Susa had not yet finished.

But I wanted to give strength to the courageous Confessions as much as the woman who leaked those pictures. I went to the site and agreed to see a comment saying that there was a Petition that Susa about the Illegal photo leak would be stronger.

I was able to do it as small as that to spread this case so that many people could know.

He pointed out that he was in a particular Petition. Right. It was a behavior that could be biased toward events that knew the influence and did not produce any results.

But either one of them thought it would be more widespread and they wanted to come to a more accurate conclusion, either of which would be the victim. I did not want to let it pass like that in the hope that more accurate solutions would be made through more people's attention.

Not because he's a woman, not a Feminism problem. 'I've been 'involved' by people versus people.' My hasty intervention in humanism.