"Pretty sister" Son Ye-jin, swayed by Jung Hae In..."I thought I'd forgotten."

Son Ye-jin, who reunited with Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, confided in his honest heart to Kim Min-kyung.In the final episode of JTBCs Breaky Sister, a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 19th, Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who is shaken by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), was portrayed.The mind of Yon Jin-ah, who was reunited with Seo Jun-hee on the day, was shaken; Yoon Jin-ah told Geum Bo-ra (July Kim Min-kyung): Its all in the past.This is just a mix of things, he said, just complicated Feeling.When Geum Bo-ra mentioned Yoon Jin-ahs boyfriend, Yoon Jin-ah said, You have to keep it well, you work hard, you have the ability, you seem to like me.It is a shame to miss someone who is decisively welcome at home. Geum Bo-ra said, Seo Jun-hee is a million times a lot. I thought Id forgotten everything, but I saw it like I met it yesterday, and if I had a moment of consciousness, I would have covered it and ran and hugged it, Yon Jin-ah confessed.Its only a matter of time before it gets to your boyfriend, your mind is going to someone else, Geum Bo-ra predicted.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

Son Ye-jin, who reunited with Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, confided in his honest heart to Kim Min-kyung.

In the final episode of JTBC's "Breaky Sister," a comprehensive programming channel broadcast on the 19th, Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who is shaken by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), was portrayed.

The mind of Yon Jin-ah, who was reunited with Seo Jun-hee on the day, was shaken; Yoon Jin-ah told Geum Bo-ra (July Kim Min-kyung): "It's all in the past. This is just a mix of things, "he said, just complicated Feeling.

When Geum Bo-ra mentioned Yoon Jin-ah's boyfriend, Yoon Jin-ah said, "You have to keep it well, you work hard, you have the ability, you seem to like me. It is a shame to miss someone who is decisively welcome at home. "Geum Bo-ra said," Seo Jun-hee is a million times a lot. "

"I thought I'd forgotten everything, but I saw it like I met it yesterday, and if I had a moment of consciousness, I would have covered it and ran and hugged it," Yon Jin-ah confessed. "It's only a matter of time before it gets to your boyfriend, your mind is going to someone else," Geum Bo-ra predicted.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen