'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin, independence in Jung Hae In without saying...So-yeon Jang anger

Pretty sister So-yeon Jang expressed a deep disappointment toward his friend Son Ye-jin.On the 18th, JTBCs Bobjalsaju is a pretty sister, Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) asked Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) I applied for United States of America branch office.Lets quit the company and go with us, he suggested.Yoon Jin-ah, who signed the house, tried to show the contract - but Seo Jun-hee asked, Have you ever thought about quitting the company?I applied for United States of America office. Yoon Jin-ah asked, Do you want me to quit the company and go with you?Its like the best way to do it now, Seo Jun-hee said.Are you going to run away? asked Yoon Jin-ah, who replied, Please tell me youre going to get away.But Yoon Jin-ah said, Im fine now, I can live here, and Seo Jun-hee said, I just need me.I can not see more of it being hit and hit, said Seo Jun-hee. Lets talk about it after going on a business trip. Yoon Jin-ah then met with Seo Kyung-sun, who expressed deep disappointment at the words of Yoon Jin-ah, I am ahead of Jun-hee.Seo Kyung-sun was furious, Seo Jun-hee is alone? You want to live with Yoon Jin-ah? Yoon Jin-ah replied, I want more.But Seo Kyung-sun asked, Did I change and I did not know you? And Yoon Jin-ah replied, Think of it either way.But Seo Gyeong-seon got up and went out, saying, Can I be disappointed with Yoon Jin-ah?.Yoon Jin-ah, who drank alone, became independent of his chosen home; Yoon Jin-ahs father was low-pitched in a room without a daughter.

'Pretty sister' So-yeon Jang expressed a deep disappointment toward his friend Son Ye-jin.

On the 18th, JTBC's "Bobjalsaju is a pretty sister," Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In) asked Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) "I applied for United States of America branch office. Let's quit the company and go with us," he suggested.

Yoon Jin-ah, who signed the house, tried to show the contract - but Seo Jun-hee asked, "Have you ever thought about quitting the company?" I applied for United States of America office. Yoon Jin-ah asked, "Do you want me to quit the company and go with you?" "It's like the best way to do it now," Seo Jun-hee said. "Are you going to run away?" asked Yoon Jin-ah, who replied, "Please tell me you're going to get away."

But Yoon Jin-ah said, "I'm fine now, I can live here," and Seo Jun-hee said, "I just need me. I can not see more of it being hit and hit, "said Seo Jun-hee." Let's talk about it after going on a business trip. "

Yoon Jin-ah then met with Seo Kyung-sun, who expressed deep disappointment at the words of Yoon Jin-ah, "I am ahead of Jun-hee." Seo Kyung-sun was furious, "Seo Jun-hee is alone? You want to live with Yoon Jin-ah?" Yoon Jin-ah replied, "I want more."

But Seo Kyung-sun asked, "Did I change and I did not know you?" And Yoon Jin-ah replied, "Think of it either way." But Seo Gyeong-seon got up and went out, saying, Can I be disappointed with Yoon Jin-ah?.

Yoon Jin-ah, who drank alone, became independent of his chosen home; Yoon Jin-ah's father was low-pitched in a room without a daughter.