'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In, Dark Cloudy Love Front...Kim Chang-wan Appears

Seoul =) = A red light was lit on the love front of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In couple of Bob-buying pretty sister.On the 4th broadcast JTBC Drama Bob Good Sister, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), and Kim Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) were shown conflicting at Seo Jun-hees house.Seo Jun-hee informed Yun Jin-ah when Kim Mi-yeon came to visit Without trying to persuade Kim Mi-yeon to face him.Seo Jun-hee said: I wont open the door. Ill send you home right away. I did everything wrong. Youll hurt me now.Please close your eyes once. Mi-yeon said, Do you wrap Jin-ah in front of me now?Kim Mi-yeon, who had been hiding since Yoon Jin-a headed home, came into the house of Seo Jun-hee.Kim Mi-yeon slapped Seo Jun-hee, who kneeled as soon as he came in, and said, You know how much I care about your brother and sister, where is anyone who lives without making mistakes?I have encouraged you to change your mind now, but Seo Jun-hee said, I have never made a mistake to meet my sister. Kim Mi-yeon said, Lets look a little farther.We are no different from family, said Jina, who is full of the future, but Seo Jun-hee replied firmly, Its just a normal male woman meeting.Mi-yeon said, Yes, its you, so Ill just say it.I do not care if you think you are looking at my standard, he said. I am worried about Junhee who does not receive the phone call.I was angry; Kim Mi-yeon said, What did you do well? and Yun Jin-a refuted, What did I do wrong?Kim Mi-yeon hit her daughter, but Jun-hee wrapped her whole body around her, and Yun Jin-ah had to be embarrassed by the video of inappropriate contact with her boss at the karaoke room.The image in the video could have been a victim, but the seniors and colleagues who saw it misunderstood Yun Jin-ahs behavior.Seo Jun-hee also had to work from his company colleagues with a pinch saying, What if you are cut off, go crazy, go crazy, have a girlfriend and have nothing to see.The affection of the two people deepened in the midst of the rush.

Seoul =) = A red light was lit on the love front of Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In couple of 'Bob-buying pretty sister'. On the 4th broadcast JTBC Drama "Bob Good Sister", Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), and Kim Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) were shown conflicting at Seo Jun-hee's house.Seo Jun-hee informed Yun Jin-ah when Kim Mi-yeon came to visit Without trying to persuade Kim Mi-yeon to face him. Seo Jun-hee said: "I won't open the door. I'll send you home right away. I did everything wrong. You'll hurt me now. "Please close your eyes once." Mi-yeon said, "Do you wrap Jin-ah in front of me now? Kim Mi-yeon, who had been hiding since Yoon Jin-a headed home, came into the house of Seo Jun-hee. Kim Mi-yeon slapped Seo Jun-hee, who kneeled as soon as he came in, and said, "You know how much I care about your brother and sister, where is anyone who lives without making mistakes? "I have encouraged you to change your mind now, but Seo Jun-hee said," I have never made a mistake to meet my sister. "Kim Mi-yeon said," Let's look a little farther. "We are no different from family," said Jina, who is full of the future, "but Seo Jun-hee replied firmly, "It's just a normal male woman meeting." Mi-yeon said, "Yes, it's you, so I'll just say it. "I do not care if you think you are looking at my standard," he said. "I am worried about Junhee who does not receive the phone call. "I was angry; Kim Mi-yeon said, "What did you do well?" and Yun Jin-a refuted, "What did I do wrong?" Kim Mi-yeon hit her daughter, but Jun-hee wrapped her whole body around her, and Yun Jin-ah had to be embarrassed by the video of inappropriate contact with her boss at the karaoke room. The image in the video could have been a victim, but the seniors and colleagues who saw it misunderstood Yun Jin-ah's behavior. Seo Jun-hee also had to work from his company colleagues with a pinch saying, "What if you are cut off, go crazy, go crazy, have a girlfriend and have nothing to see." The affection of the two people deepened in the midst of the rush.