'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In, Love Growing Up Against

Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae In Couple can head to a happy ending?At present, there is a dark cloud. JTBC Drama The Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good broadcasted on the 4th showed that the tension of the drama was increased by the appearance of Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), and Kim Miyeon (Gil Hae Yeon) in the house of Seo Jun-hee. Eo Jun-hee eventually faced Kim Miyeon, not informing Yoon Jin-ah when he saw Kim Miyeon visiting his home.I wont open the door, Ill send you home right away. Leave your sister alone, said Seo Jun-hee. I did the wrong thing.Just close your eyes once, Kim Miyeon said, coming back into the house of Seo Jun-hee after Yoon Jin-ah headed home.Kim Miyeon slapped Seao Jun-hee, who kneeled as soon as he came in, and then said again, Do you know how much you care about your brother and sister?Where is the person who does not make a mistake? But Seo Jun-hee said, It is not a mistake to meet my sister. Kim Miyeon said, Lets look a little farther.I feel sorry for my words, but I have to do it for my part, he said. We are like a family.But Seo Jun-hee replied, Just a normal male woman meeting, shouldnt you look at it like that? Seo Jun-hee said, (But my mothers words) dont understand.Kim Miyeon said, You do not meet my standards, he said. I do not care if you look at it as a snob or as a child.In the meantime, Yoon Jin-ah came back to the Seo Jun-hee house and Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said to Kim Miyeon, Is this the level of mother?, when Kim Miyeon said, What did you do well? Yon Jin-ah became more angry, What did I do wrong?Tell me what I did here, exactly? opened the heat, Yon Jin-ah.So when Kim Miyeon tried to hit Yoon Jin-ah, Seo Jun-hee blocked it, and Yoon Jin-ah told Kim Miyeon, Do not hit me. Meanwhile, Yoon Jin-ah had to be embarrassed by a video of inappropriate contact with his boss at the company karaoke room.The image in the video could have been a victim, but the seniors and colleagues who saw it were frowning at the behavior of Yoon Jin-ah.Seo Jun-hee also had to be heard by company colleagues saying, What if you get cut, then go crazy, and go crazy, and have a girlfriend and you dont see anything.In the midst of the inconvenience, the love of the two people grew even bigger.

Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae In Couple can head to a happy ending? At present, there is a dark cloud. JTBC Drama "The Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good" broadcasted on the 4th showed that the tension of the Drama was increased by the appearance of Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), and Kim Miyeon (Gil Hae Yeon) in the house of Seo Jun-hee. Eo Jun-hee eventually faced Kim Miyeon, not informing Yoon Jin-ah when he saw Kim Miyeon visiting his home. "I won't open the door, I'll send you home right away. Leave your sister alone," said Seo Jun-hee. "I did the wrong thing. Just close your eyes once," Kim Miyeon said, coming back into the house of Seo Jun-hee after Yoon Jin-ah headed home. Kim Miyeon slapped Seao Jun-hee, who kneeled as soon as he came in, and then said again, "Do you know how much you care about your brother and sister? "Where is the person who does not make a mistake?" But Seo Jun-hee said, "It is not a mistake to meet my sister." Kim Miyeon said, "Let's look a little farther. "I feel sorry for my words, but I have to do it for my part," he said. "We are like a family." But Seo Jun-hee replied, "Just a normal male woman meeting, shouldn't you look at it like that?" Seo Jun-hee said, "(But my mother's words) don't understand. Kim Miyeon said, "You do not meet my standards," he said. "I do not care if you look at it as a snob or as a child." In the meantime, Yoon Jin-ah came back to the Seo Jun-hee house and Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) said to Kim Miyeon, "Is this the level of mother? ", when Kim Miyeon said, "What did you do well?" Yon Jin-ah became more angry, "What did I do wrong?" "Tell me what I did here, exactly?" opened the heat, Yon Jin-ah. So when Kim Miyeon tried to hit Yoon Jin-ah, Seo Jun-hee blocked it, and Yoon Jin-ah told Kim Miyeon, "Do not hit me." Meanwhile, Yoon Jin-ah had to be embarrassed by a video of inappropriate contact with his boss at the company karaoke room. The image in the video could have been a victim, but the seniors and colleagues who saw it were frowning at the behavior of Yoon Jin-ah. Seo Jun-hee also had to be heard by company colleagues saying, "What if you get cut, then go crazy, and go crazy, and have a girlfriend and you don't see anything." In the midst of the inconvenience, the love of the two people grew even bigger.