'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In, 'Hot Behind' Not Much

On the 15th, JTBC Dramas official Facebook page posted a behind-the-scenes cut with an article entitled My clown was no longer mine (ft. clown ascension) while I was with my pretty sister who buys rice well.Jung Hae In and Son Ye-jin in the public photos are laughing brightly while talking to director Ahn Pan-seok.He is also talking to Actor Kim Chang-wan.Unlike the uncomfortable rich relationship in the drama, Jung Hae In and Kim Chang-wan smile brightly attract attention.On the other hand, JTBCs Golden Grama Beauty Sister who buys rice well ends this week.
On the 15th, JTBC Dramas official Facebook page posted a behind-the-scenes cut with an article entitled My clown was no longer mine (ft. clown ascension) while I was with my pretty sister who buys rice well.Jung Hae In and Son Ye-jin in the public photos are laughing brightly while talking to director Ahn Pan-seok.He is also talking to Actor Kim Chang-wan.Unlike the uncomfortable rich relationship in the drama, Jung Hae In and Kim Chang-wan smile brightly attract attention.On the other hand, JTBCs Golden Grama Beauty Sister who buys rice well ends this week.

On the 15th, JTBC Drama's official Facebook page posted a behind-the-scenes cut with an article entitled "My clown was no longer mine (ft. clown ascension) while I was with my pretty sister who buys rice well."

Jung Hae In and Son Ye-jin in the public photos are laughing brightly while talking to director Ahn Pan-seok. He is also talking to Actor Kim Chang-wan. Unlike the uncomfortable rich relationship in the Drama, Jung Hae In and Kim Chang-wan smile brightly attract attention.

On the other hand, JTBC's Golden Grama 'Beauty Sister who buys rice well' ends this week.