'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin, said goodbye to Jung Hae In in front of him

Bobs pretty sister Son Ye-jin has said farewell to Jung Hae In.JTBCs gilt drama A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good was shown on the 11th, showing Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), who hurts Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).On this day, Seo Jun-hee witnessed the meeting between his father (Kim Chang-wan) and Yoon Jin-ah, and called Yoon Jin-ah, but Yoon Jin-ah did not count the mind of Seo Jun-hee at all.When Seo Jun-hee ignored his father, Yoon Jin-ah revealed: What are you doing, I know what youre feeling about, Seo Jun-hee said, Do you know and do this?How much do you know? he said.Yes, I dont know a thing, I did what I wanted, Im going to do it, said Yoon Jin-ah, who said the worst words: Dont be a child.Seo Jun-hee, who was driven to the end, eventually shouted, Who says thats my father.After Seo Jun-hee turned around, Yoon Jin-ah sat down with his father Seo Jun-hee as a insistent.Seo Jun-hee father finds out he opposes Seo Jun-hee at Yoon Jin-ahs houseSeo Jun-hee did not answer a phone call from Yoon Jin-ah, nor did he come to the company.Yoon Jin-ah visited the Seocheon (So Jang-yeon) and asked where Seo Jun-hee was.Yoon Jin-ah confessed to meeting his father, and Seocheon revealed: Whats the matter with you, why do you meet your father?I think you bought a gift, you met me because you couldnt deliver it. I had to take this, but I thought it was a mistake, said Yoon Jin-ah.I told him not to be a child because he was so stupid in front of his father. He would have been hurt. Seocheon said, I really do. After meeting on the rooftop, Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah did not understand the mind of Seo Jun-hee until the end, but forced only their position.Meanwhile, the father of Seo Jun-hee contacted Yoon Sang (Oman Seok), and the two went to the Yoon Sang house drunk.Kim Miyeon contacted Seocheon, Seo Jun-hee, to take his distraught father.Kim Miyeon rants at his brother and sister, and Seocheon voiced, What did you say, I have never heard of a child who has lived without a parent.I cant do it too much, how did I hurt my child, said Seocheon, but Kim Miyeon said, I dont want you guys to get your feet in here like your heart.Stop it, Yon Jin-ah yelled, Im not going to see you, Im not going to see you anymore, so stop it. Yoon Jin-ah told Seo Jun-hee, Lets do this.Get off, he said.Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen

'Bob's pretty sister' Son Ye-jin has said farewell to Jung Hae In.

JTBC's gilt Drama "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good" was shown on the 11th, showing Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), who hurts Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).

On this day, Seo Jun-hee witnessed the meeting between his father (Kim Chang-wan) and Yoon Jin-ah, and called Yoon Jin-ah, but Yoon Jin-ah did not count the mind of Seo Jun-hee at all. When Seo Jun-hee ignored his father, Yoon Jin-ah revealed: "What are you doing, I know what you're feeling about," Seo Jun-hee said, "Do you know and do this? How much do you know?" he said.

"Yes, I don't know a thing, I did what I wanted, I'm going to do it," said Yoon Jin-ah, who said the worst words: "Don't be a child." Seo Jun-hee, who was driven to the end, eventually shouted, "Who says that's my father." After Seo Jun-hee turned around, Yoon Jin-ah sat down with his father Seo Jun-hee as a insistent. Seo Jun-hee father finds out he opposes Seo Jun-hee at Yoon Jin-ah's house

Seo Jun-hee did not answer a phone call from Yoon Jin-ah, nor did he come to the company. Yoon Jin-ah visited the Seocheon (So Jang-yeon) and asked where Seo Jun-hee was. Yoon Jin-ah confessed to meeting his father, and Seocheon revealed: "What's the matter with you, why do you meet your father?"

"I think you bought a gift, you met me because you couldn't deliver it. I had to take this, but I thought it was a mistake," said Yoon Jin-ah. I told him not to be a child because he was so stupid in front of his father. He would have been hurt. "Seocheon said," I really do. "

After meeting on the rooftop, Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah did not understand the mind of Seo Jun-hee until the end, but forced only their position. Meanwhile, the father of Seo Jun-hee contacted Yoon Sang (Oman Seok), and the two went to the Yoon Sang house drunk. Kim Miyeon contacted Seocheon, Seo Jun-hee, to take his distraught father. Kim Miyeon rants at his brother and sister, and Seocheon voiced, "What did you say, I have never heard of a child who has lived without a parent."

"I can't do it too much, how did I hurt my child," said Seocheon, but Kim Miyeon said, "I don't want you guys to get your feet in here like your heart." "Stop it," Yon Jin-ah yelled, "I'm not going to see you, I'm not going to see you anymore, so stop it." Yoon Jin-ah told Seo Jun-hee, "Let's do this. "Get off," he said.

Photo = JTBC Broadcasting Screen