'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Father Oh Man-seok's exhilarating words

Oh Man-Seok, who appeared as Son Ye-jins father in No Cultural Head! and A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good, exhilarated towards Hae-yoen Gil (?)In a JTBC drama A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Well, which aired on the 4th, Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) told Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) while having breakfast with her family, I have a seat at 3 pm today, so Im out unconditionally.Do not puke about going to the future of Yoon Jin-ah poetry, he said angrily to his family.Soon Jin-ah said, I have a promise.Kim Miyeon spoke up in a stunned voice.Yoon Jin-ahs father, Yoon Sang (Oh Man-seok), told Yoon Jin-ah, Do not go out to see you.Youre not saying its you, youre not cultured headless, Yoon Sang said, immediately directed at Kim Miyeon, who looked absurd.I do not want you, I do not want to talk, he said to Yon Jin-ah.Kim Miyeon eventually stepped out of the seat, and in the end, Yoon Jin-ah was forced to go out to see the line.After that, Yoon Sang gave strength to Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Sang said, It was all big. It was all grown. I think it was coming out for a while without hurting my mother.I think in the direction you want, he said.I know that Father is trying to help me, but it is difficult to come out like that. Yet Yoon Sang added, I was sincere.Yon Jin-ah said, I know, but I want one thing: not interested.I want to turn my attention off to my house or company. Yoon Sang has been living a retirement and retirement life since he worked for 30 years in the company.The present situation does not show a big position in the house.However, Yoon Sang is a strong supporter of Yoon Jin-ah, who was in conflict with Kim Miyeon while being stressed by various external gazes due to his love with Seo Jun-hee.However, the method included a little unreasonable number, and the words that Yoon Sang told Kim Miyeon made Yoon Jin-ah more uncomfortable, but Yoon Sang gave excitement to viewers who supported the love of Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee.

Oh Man-seok, who appeared as Son Ye-jin's Father in "No Cultural Head!" and "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good," exhilarated towards Hae-yoen Gil (?) In a JTBC Drama "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Well," which aired on the 4th, Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) told Yon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) while having breakfast with her family, "I have a seat at 3 pm today, so I'm out unconditionally." "Do not puke about going to the future of Yoon Jin-ah poetry," he said angrily to his family. Soon Jin-ah said, "I have a promise." Kim Miyeon spoke up in a stunned voice.Yoon Jin-ah's Father, Yoon Sang (Oh Man-seok), told Yoon Jin-ah, "Do not go out to see you." "You're not saying it's you, you're not cultured headless," Yoon Sang said, immediately directed at Kim Miyeon, who looked absurd. "I do not want you, I do not want to talk," he said to Yon Jin-ah. Kim Miyeon eventually stepped out of the seat, and in the end, Yoon Jin-ah was forced to go out to see the line. After that, Yoon Sang gave strength to Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Sang said, "It was all big. It was all grown. I think it was coming out for a while without hurting my mother. I think in the direction you want," he said. "I know that Father is trying to help me, but it is difficult to come out like that." Yet Yoon Sang added, "I was sincere." Yon Jin-ah said, "I know, but I want one thing: not interested. I want to turn my attention off to my house or company. "Yoon Sang has been living a retirement and retirement life since he worked for 30 years in the company. The present situation does not show a big position in the house. However, Yoon Sang is a strong supporter of Yoon Jin-ah, who was in conflict with Kim Miyeon while being stressed by various external gazes due to his love with Seo Jun-hee. However, the method included a little unreasonable number, and the words that Yoon Sang told Kim Miyeon made Yoon Jin-ah more uncomfortable, but Yoon Sang gave excitement to viewers who supported the love of Yoon Jin-ah and Seo Jun-hee.