"Pretty Sister" So-yeon Jang "Son Ye-jin, It looks like a real Jina...Good Actor" (Interview)

So-yeon Jang said, I did not feel burdened by Son Ye-jins Friend role at the end of the interview with the Bob-savvy Sister on the 23rd.It was the first time I had been breathing, but it worked. Actor was Actor. It felt like a comfortable conversation.I am a good actor and I like to breathe together. So-yeon Jang played the role of Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah)s best friend and the sister of Jung Hae In (Seo Jun-hee).He crossed his best friend Chemi and his brother and sister Chemi and showed his presence in Bob Good Sister.The character of the race itself was not a decorating style; it focused on the emotional line as a friend for twenty years rather than on appearance; it focused on being like a sticky sister and a family.So I thought that even if I had a conflict with Junhee, I would not let go of Jina.I was Acting with the idea that I had such a friend, he said. It was fun to breathe well in the drinking scene or in the conversation scene.There was a lot of improvisation, he laughed.Bobs pretty sister finished with Happy Ending by Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In.Although he was loved as a real melodrama, it was a work that could not be missed from the anguish and conflict of a woman in her 30s, Jung Hae In look, which emerged as a representative of her younger son, and OST, which sweetens her ears.They combined to create synergies and run the box office chart.

So-yeon Jang said, "I did not feel burdened by Son Ye-jin's Friend role at the end of the Interview with the 'Bob-savvy Sister' on the 23rd. It was the first time I had been breathing, but it worked. Actor was Actor. It felt like a comfortable conversation. I am a good Actor and I like to breathe together. "

So-yeon Jang played the role of Son Ye-jin (Yoon Jin-ah)'s best Friend and the sister of Jung Hae In (Seo Jun-hee). He crossed his best Friend Chemi and his brother and sister Chemi and showed his presence in 'Bob Good Sister'.

“The character of the race itself was not a decorating style; it focused on the emotional line as a Friend for twenty years rather than on appearance; it focused on being like a sticky sister and a family. So I thought that even if I had a conflict with Junhee, I would not let go of Jina. I was Acting with the idea that I had such a Friend, "he said." It was fun to breathe well in the drinking scene or in the conversation scene. There was a lot of improvisation," he laughed.

'Bob's pretty sister' finished with 'Happy Ending' by Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In. Although he was loved as a real melodrama, it was a work that could not be missed from the anguish and conflict of a woman in her 30s, Jung Hae In look, which emerged as a representative of her younger son, and OST, which sweetens her ears. They combined to create synergies and run the box office chart.