"Pretty sister" So-yeon Jang, Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In sighs in quarrel "does a lot"

Pretty sister So-yeon Jang sighed to Son Ye-jin, saying, I do things.Yoon Jin-ah said, Junhee was absent from the company on a monthly basis. Seocheon said, Are you broke up? Why do not you drink and go to the company?I hurt my hand whether I was smacking or beating it. Soon Jin-ah said that Seo Jun-hees father (Kim Chang-wan) came to the company and met Jun-hee, and Seocheon said, Why do you meet my father?I do not have that kind of mistake, no matter how many mistakes I make, said Yoon Jin-ah, I think you bought a gift.I should tell him, but I was worried too. I never saw him get so angry, said Yon Jin-ah, and I thought I made a mistake. I told him not to be a child. He would have been hurt.

'Pretty sister' So-yeon Jang sighed to Son Ye-jin, saying, "I do things."

Yoon Jin-ah said, "Junhee was absent from the company on a monthly basis." Seocheon said, "Are you broke up? Why do not you drink and go to the company? I hurt my hand whether I was smacking or beating it. "

Soon Jin-ah said that Seo Jun-hee's father (Kim Chang-wan) came to the company and met Jun-hee, and Seocheon said, "Why do you meet my father? "I do not have that kind of mistake, no matter how many mistakes I make," said Yoon Jin-ah, "I think you bought a gift. I should tell him, but I was worried too. "

"I never saw him get so angry," said Yon Jin-ah, "and I thought I made a mistake. I told him not to be a child. He would have been hurt."