'Pretty sister' Jung Hae In, Son Ye-jin unwittingly stopped Hae-yoen Gil from coming home

Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, sent Hae-yoen Gil back without knowing Son Ye-jin. In the 11th episode of JTBCs Golden Drama, Bob Good Sister, which was broadcast on the 4th, Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who lied for Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), was portrayed. On this day Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) visited the house of Seo Jun-hee when Yun Jin-ah was not in the room.Seeing Kim Miyeon outside, Seo Jun-hee went out after lying to Yun Jin-ah that a friend had come; Seo Jun-hee told Kim Miyeon, Ill send it.I want you to go in and send it right away. Kim Miyeon was angry, Look at the blindness, but Seo Jun-hee blocked Kim Miyeon and said, I can do that spoiled behavior again. Seo Jun-hee said.So release it to me. I think the wound is really big when I see her now. Please, think its for your child, not me.Please close your eyes once. / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, sent Hae-yoen Gil back without knowing Son Ye-jin. In the 11th episode of JTBC's Golden Drama, "Bob Good Sister," which was broadcast on the 4th, Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who lied for Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin), was portrayed. On this day Kim Miyeon (Hae-yoen Gil) visited the house of Seo Jun-hee when Yun Jin-ah was not in the room. Seeing Kim Miyeon outside, Seo Jun-hee went out after lying to Yun Jin-ah that a friend had come; Seo Jun-hee told Kim Miyeon, "I'll send it. I want you to go in and send it right away. "Kim Miyeon was angry," Look at the blindness, "but Seo Jun-hee blocked Kim Miyeon and said," I can do that spoiled behavior again. "Seo Jun-hee said. So release it to me. I think the wound is really big when I see her now. Please, think it's for your child, not me. Please close your eyes once." / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen