'Pretty sister' Jung Hae In, Hae-yoen Gil was slapped but "Son Ye-jin can't give up."

Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, was slapped by Hae-yoen Gil. In the 11th episode of JTBCs Golden Grama Bob Good Sister, which was broadcast on the 4th, Yoon Jin-a (Son Ye-jin), who noticed the strange feeling, was portrayed. I sent it.After Yun Jin-ah went, Seo Jun-hee knelt before Kim Miyeon, but Kim Miyeon slapped Seo Jun-hee. Kim Miyeon cleared his mind and said, Jun Hee.I do not know how much I have lived with your brother and sister, he said. Everyone has a mistake. Seo Jun-hee said, It is not a mistake to meet Jin-ah. It is just a normal man and a woman.Can you look at it like that? Kim Miyeon confessed, Its like a family, but this is a good thing.Ill ask you a favor. Seo Jun-hee refused to finish, Kim Miyeon said, What will I hide from you?You dont meet my standards / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

Jung Hae In, a pretty sister who buys rice well, was slapped by Hae-yoen Gil. In the 11th episode of JTBC's Golden Grama 'Bob Good Sister', which was broadcast on the 4th, Yoon Jin-a (Son Ye-jin), who noticed the strange feeling, was portrayed. I sent it. After Yun Jin-ah went, Seo Jun-hee knelt before Kim Miyeon, but Kim Miyeon slapped Seo Jun-hee. Kim Miyeon cleared his mind and said, "Jun Hee. "I do not know how much I have lived with your brother and sister," he said. "Everyone has a mistake." Seo Jun-hee said, "It is not a mistake to meet Jin-ah." "It is just a normal man and a woman. Can you look at it like that? "Kim Miyeon confessed," It's like a family, but this is a good thing. I'll ask you a favor. "Seo Jun-hee refused to finish, Kim Miyeon said," What will I hide from you? You don't meet my standards" / Photo = JTBC broadcast screen