Peter Ellenshaw' Ellen asks BTS "Do you have a member with a GFriend" and point blank question

The United States of America NBCs talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show (hereinafter Peter Ellenshaw) released a preview video for the group BTS (RM, Jin, Sugar, Jhop, Ji Min, V, and Jung Kook).Peter Ellenshaw released some of its BTS appearances, which will be broadcast on the morning of the 26th through official Twitter and homepage on May 25 (Korea time).The members continued to introduce themselves to each individuality and received cheers from the audience.Host Ellen DeGeneres mentioned the stage of the 2018 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs) at the United States of Americas MGM Grand Garden Arena on the 21st.At that time, BTS presented the worlds first stage of its regular 3rd album LOVE YOURSELF Tear (pre-Love Yourself) title song FAKE LOVE (Fake Love).I went back to BBMAs, where I made my United States of America TV debut, and what do you think Ive been back after this success? Ellen asked.It was a dream that I had been dreaming about performing at BBMAs in English, so it was a dream come true. It was really special and really fun.Ellen also said, I have a question I want to ask for female fans here. Do you have a dating member? Is there a GFriend?The members were silent for a while, and leader RM said, Thanks to Ellen, all Koreans now know what HOOKED UP means.I thought you asked me last time. Ellen said, Yes. Is that because of me? Its good.BTS completed the recording of Peter Ellenshaw on the 18th when he stayed at United States of America to attend BBMAs.It is the second time BTSs appearance on Peter Ellenshaw has appeared.In November last year, he made his first appearance, and released various episodes, including episodes in which RM studied English through the sitcom Friends, messages in the lyrics of BTS songs, and meanings for fan club ARMY, which added to his interest.hwang hye-jin

The United States of America NBC's talk show The Ellen DeGeneres Show (hereinafter Peter Ellenshaw) released a preview video for the group BTS (RM, Jin, Sugar, Jhop, Ji Min, V, and Jung Kook).

"Peter Ellenshaw" released some of its BTS appearances, which will be broadcast on the morning of the 26th through official Twitter and homepage on May 25 (Korea time).

The members continued to introduce themselves to each individuality and received cheers from the audience.

Host Ellen DeGeneres mentioned the stage of the 2018 Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs) at the United States of America's mgm Grand Garden Arena on the 21st. At that time, BTS presented the world's first stage of its regular 3rd album LOVE YOURSELF 'Tear' (pre-Love Yourself') title song 'FAKE LOVE (Fake Love)'.

"I went back to 'BBMAs', where I made my United States of America TV debut, and what do you think I've been back after this success?" Ellen asked. "It was a dream that I had been dreaming about performing at 'BBMAs' in English, so it was a dream come true. It was really special and really fun."

Ellen also said, "I have a question I want to ask for female fans here." "Do you have a dating member? Is there a GFriend?" The members were silent for a while, and leader RM said, "Thanks to Ellen, all Koreans now know what 'HOOKED UP' means. "I thought you asked me last time." Ellen said, "Yes. Is that because of me? "It's good."

BTS completed the recording of Peter Ellenshaw on the 18th when he stayed at United States of America to attend 'BBMAs'. It is the second time BTS's appearance on Peter Ellenshaw has appeared. In November last year, he made his first appearance, and released various episodes, including episodes in which RM studied English through the sitcom Friends, messages in the lyrics of BTS' songs, and meanings for fan club ARMY, which added to his interest.

hwang hye-jin