Park Bo-gum → Kwak Dong-yeon, joined the ice bucket challenge 'Yoon Park - Kim So-hyun - Dohee Branch'

<p>Actor Kwak Dong-yeon joined the 2018 ice bucket challenge.</p><p>Kwak Dong-yeon posted ice bucket challenge participation video on the personal instagram on May 31.</p><p>Kwak Dong-yeon, who was nominated by the actor Park Bo-gum, said, The construction of the first Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital in the country has been done normally for the first time in seven years since the establishment of the Sunwil Hope Foundation, with many peoples efforts I will assume that there will be support and I need a lot of peoples support and interest until completion .</p><p>Next, I nominate three people are actors Yoon Park, actor Kim So-hyun, actor Dohee, I hope to work together and be a little powerful.</p><p>Meanwhile, Kwak Dong-yeon plans to appear in the JTBC new drama My name is Gangnam Beautiful</p>
<p>Actor Kwak Dong-yeon joined the 2018 ice bucket challenge.</p><p>Kwak Dong-yeon posted ice bucket challenge participation video on the personal instagram on May 31.</p><p>Kwak Dong-yeon, who was nominated by the actor Park Bo-gum, said, The construction of the first Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital in the country has been done normally for the first time in seven years since the establishment of the Sunwil Hope Foundation, with many peoples efforts I will assume that there will be support and I need a lot of peoples support and interest until completion .</p><p>Next, I nominate three people are actors Yoon Park, actor Kim So-hyun, actor Dohee, I hope to work together and be a little powerful.</p><p>Meanwhile, Kwak Dong-yeon plans to appear in the JTBC new drama My name is Gangnam Beautiful</p>

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon joined the 2018 ice bucket challenge.

Kwak Dong-yeon posted ice bucket challenge participation video on the personal instagram on May 31.

Kwak Dong-yeon, who was nominated by the actor Park Bo-gum, said, "The construction of the first Lou Gehrig sanatoria hospital in the country has been done normally for the first time in seven years since the establishment of the Sunwil Hope Foundation, with many people's efforts I will assume that there will be support "and" I need a lot of people's support and interest until completion ".

Next, "I nominate three people are actors Yoon Park, actor Kim So-hyun, actor Dohee, I hope to work together and be a little powerful."

Meanwhile, Kwak Dong-yeon plans to appear in the JTBC new drama "My name is Gangnam Beautiful"