Park Bo-gum joins Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn "Kwak Dong-yeon Yeo Jin-goo Lee Joon-hyuk spot"

Park Bo-gum responded to the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.Actor Park Bo-gum agency Blusham Entertainment posted a video on Park Bo-gums Ice Bucket Challenge, saying on May 30, Park Bo-gum actor participated in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge on the official Instagram.Blussom said, I hope that many people will gather warm hearts and cheers and be conveyed with great hope.I would like to ask for your continued interest and support, and I would like to support the construction of Lou Gehrig Hospital for Lou Gehrig disease patients. Thank you. In the video, Park Bo-gum said, I am grateful to Sean for his meaningful challenge, Lindsey Vonn, for the construction of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea.I need your attention and help not only from me but also from you watching this video to build Lou Gehrig Hospital.I hope that warm hearts will gather and become a great power for the people of Hwangwoo and their families. I will support you so that Lou Gehrig Hospital can be completed safely, he added.Park Bo-gum said, The three people I want you to support with me are Lee Joon-hyuk, who was with Kwak Dong-yeon and Yeo Jin-goo in the moonlight of Gurmi Green.emigration site

Park Bo-gum responded to the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Actor Park Bo-gum agency Blusham Entertainment posted a video on Park Bo-gum's Ice Bucket Challenge, saying on May 30, "Park Bo-gum actor participated in the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge" on the official Instagram.

Blussom said, "I hope that many people will gather warm hearts and cheers and be conveyed with great hope. I would like to ask for your continued interest and support, and I would like to support the construction of Lou Gehrig Hospital for Lou Gehrig disease patients. Thank you. "

In the video, Park Bo-gum said, "I am grateful to Sean for his meaningful challenge, Lindsey Vonn, for the construction of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea."

"I need your attention and help not only from me but also from you watching this video to build Lou Gehrig Hospital. I hope that warm hearts will gather and become a great power for the people of Hwangwoo and their families. "

"I will support you so that Lou Gehrig Hospital can be completed safely," he added.

Park Bo-gum said, "The three people I want you to support with me are Lee Joon-hyuk, who was with Kwak Dong-yeon and Yeo Jin-goo in the moonlight of Gurmi Green."

emigration site