Oh Ryeong, Something in the Rain' team is particularly grateful

Actor Oh Ryeong expressed his gratitude for the team Something in the Rain. Oh Ryeong, who played the role of Lee Kyu-min, the former lover of Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) in JTBCs gilt drama Something in the Rain (playplay by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok), recently met and interviewed me. Lee Kyu-min is a person who breaks up with Yoon Jin-ah and then molested and kidnapped by his obsession with him.Oh Ryeong is constantly harassing Yoon Jin-ah, Lee Kyu-min, who is a disassembled and a geological anger inducer in the world. When asked about his feelings of participating in Pretty Sister, Oh Ryeong showed his affection for the work that he had no choice but to play a role in commerce with long breathing.The bishop and the staff helped me a lot. I was hospitalized when I went to the filming site.  I also gave monitors, cheered a lot, and I was really grateful.If there is a company, the managers and staff will take a monitor (shot), but I go in alone (no affiliated company) and come out alone.So there was no way to check my performance, but once I was in the filming department, once in the production department, and in the makeup team, I took a picture of the monitor and sent it.I think I was excited to praise, cheer and encourage him. He also repeatedly thanked him for his gratitude for director Ahn Pan-seok.Ahn Pan-seok first suggested Lee Kyu-min to Ohrung, who appeared in the drama Wifes Qualification and I heard it as a rumor.Oh Ryeong said, The director gives a lot of support, praise and encouragement to everyone on the set.After the drama appearance, he also contacted me in the middle of the day, such as Do you eat rice? Do you do things these days? And I did not do it to me, but to everyone on the filming site.It seems to send cheering and encouragement as if it is wrapped in food at home, he added, suggesting the atmosphere of the warm film.

Actor Oh Ryeong expressed his gratitude for the team Something in the Rain'. Oh Ryeong, who played the role of Lee Kyu-min, the former lover of Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) in JTBC's gilt drama Something in the Rain' (playplay by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok), recently met and interviewed me. Lee Kyu-min is a person who breaks up with Yoon Jin-ah and then molested and kidnapped by his obsession with him. Oh Ryeong is constantly harassing Yoon Jin-ah, Lee Kyu-min, who is a disassembled and a geological anger inducer in the world. When asked about his feelings of participating in "Pretty Sister", Oh Ryeong showed his affection for the work that he had no choice but to play a role in commerce with long breathing. The bishop and the staff helped me a lot. I was hospitalized when I went to the filming site. "" I also gave monitors, cheered a lot, and I was really grateful. "If there is a company, the managers and staff will take a monitor (shot), but I go in alone (no affiliated company) and come out alone. So there was no way to check my performance, but once I was in the filming department, once in the production department, and in the makeup team, I took a picture of the monitor and sent it. I think I was excited to praise, cheer and encourage him. "He also repeatedly thanked him for his gratitude for director Ahn Pan-seok. Ahn Pan-seok first suggested Lee Kyu-min to Ohrung, who appeared in the drama 'Wife's Qualification' and 'I heard it as a rumor'. Oh Ryeong said, "The director gives a lot of support, praise and encouragement to everyone on the set. After the drama appearance, he also contacted me in the middle of the day, such as "Do you eat rice?" "Do you do things these days?" And "I did not do it to me, but to everyone on the filming site. It seems to send cheering and encouragement as if it is wrapped in food at home, "he added, suggesting the atmosphere of the warm film.