"Will I buy a 99,000 won One Piece?" Jeong Ga-eun, a stormy figure for his birthday

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has revealed his latest birthday.Jeong Ga-eun said on May 21st, Do you want to live or not? 99,000 won ~ birthday. Can I present it to me for one day today?I will buy a gift for me. Inside the picture is a figure of Jeong Ga-eun posing in a beige one piece, still a girlish, innocent beauty that catches the eye.sulphur-su-yeon

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has revealed his latest birthday.

Jeong Ga-eun said on May 21st, "Do you want to live or not? 99,000 won ~ birthday. Can I present it to me for one day today? I will buy a gift for me. "

Inside the picture is a figure of Jeong Ga-eun posing in a beige One Piece, still a girlish, innocent beauty that catches the eye.

sulphur-su-yeon