Once Pictures side "unrelated to Yang Yewon case...will take civil and criminal action on Bae Suzy"

The Once Picture Studios, which wrote An Innocent Man due to the controversy over Youtuber Yang Yewon, expressed distress.On the 21st, Once Picture Studios said, I have already announced that the shooting date released by Victims is our Studios Open Li Dian at around 6 am on May 17, and that the Studios that we have acquired since then have been remodeled and used so far. Nevertheless, the National Petition, which exposed our Studios, came up, and Mr. Bae Suzy agreed with the National Petition, he said. In the meantime, our Studios cafe was abusive and my picture was leaked on the Internet.I think Mr. Bae Suzy is different from the general public like us.Bae Suzy, who has hundreds of thousands of people clicking on one SNS post, must have known enough about his influence.If we agreed with Petition, which is branded as an Illegal, exposing our Studios location and mutuality, and tried to certify the fact to my SNS, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act. Have you ever thought that the influence of famous people might cause irreparable damage and suffering to innocent ordinary people?Once Pictures said, We are never trying to disparage the Victims of this case or the goodwill of Mr. Bae Suzy.I have been sincerely cooperating with the police investigation and confirmed that Victims is not the perpetrator, he said. He emphasized that a third party, which is not related to the case, should not be harmed.Accordingly, Once Picture will take civil and criminal measures against the problematic National Petition publishers, the dissemination of the people, the comment terrorists, the Blue House and the Bae Suzy, who have neglected the defamation Petition for a long time.On the other hand, Bae Suzy captured the scene of agreeing to the national Petition related to Agreement * Picture Illegal Nude Shooting through his Instagram Story on the 17th.Yang Yewon signed a fitting model three years ago, was sexually harassed by about 20 men and was a Petition for the photos posted on obscene sites.However, it has been confirmed that the Studios specified in the Petition content are not currently related to the sexual harassment incident.However, Bae Suzy agreed with the Petition, and the Once Picture was unintentionally damaged.In this regard, Bae Suzy said on his 19th day, I learned that the name and owner of Studios in the Blue House Petition article, which I expressed my consent to, has been changed and that those who are not related to this incident are being damaged.I apologize to the Studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent to the article. But the gaze of criticism and criticism of Once Picture is not stopped.The following is the official position of Once Picture.Im going to tell you my terrible feelings.I feel sick and sleepless because I think I might not be able to do this again.I already said at around 6 am on May 17, The shooting date that Victims released is our Studios Open Li Dian, and we have remodeled the Studios we have acquired since then, so we have nothing to do with the incident.There was also an article in the media that evening that said we might have written An Innocent Man wrong.Nevertheless, the National Petition, which exposed our Studios, came up, and Mr. Bae Suzy agreed to the National Petition.When the news that Bae Suzy joined the company, the number of Petition suspects increased rapidly from 10,000 to 100,000 in a day and exceeded 170,000 two days later.In the meantime, our Studios cafe was ravaged by abusive comments and my photos leaked on the Internet as perpetrators. It was so scary.I realized that the frog was killed by a stone thrown in the pond.I was afraid someone would recognize me. Every time my cell phone rings, my heart rattles.Ive never heard of the Internet. Ive been so excited about family stories. Ive been trying to overcome my wife and daughters.Mr.Bae Suzy thinks he is different from the public like us.Bae Suzy, who has hundreds of thousands of clicks on a sns post, must have known enough about his influence.If we agreed to Petition, which exposes our Studios location and mutuality and branded it as an Illegal, and tried to certify it to my sns, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act.Did you ever think that celebrity influence events might cause irreparable damage and suffering to innocent ordinary people?We are not trying to disparage the Victims of this case or the goodwill of Mr.Bae Suzy.I also sincerely cooperated with the police investigation and confirmed that Victims was not the perpetrator.It is a common sense that a third party who is not at all related to the case should not be harmed.Mr. Bae Suzy has posted an apology for us. But is this not happening in a word of apology?Not to blame, Mr.Bae Suzy, but where should our Studios be compensated for the damage caused by this?I hope this will be a lesson in how much damage can be caused by celebritys unrelenting influence event.The National Petition publisher has no apology yet, and the Blue House person does not revise it even though there is a wrong name.I applied for a complaint through the National Newspaper, but no action was taken.I cant wait any longer. I want to re-create a workplace Ive been caressing for.It will take a lot of time and effort to get back like before, but I think about the models that believe my colleagues and the people around me,As a starting point, the National Petition publishers, as well as the current distributors, comment terrorists, Blue House, which has long neglected the defamation Petition, and Mr. Bae Suzy will take the necessary measures in civil thought after reviewing the legal representative.If youd have known the unrelated second and third Victims.And I will try to make sure that Victims like me do not occur even if it takes a long time.Photo = DB

The Once Picture Studios, which wrote An Innocent Man due to the controversy over Youtuber Yang Yewon, expressed distress.

On the 21st, Once Picture Studios said, "I have already announced that the shooting date released by Victims is our Studios Open Li Dian at around 6 am on May 17, and that the Studios that we have acquired since then have been remodeled and used so far. "

"Nevertheless, the National Petition, which exposed our Studios, came up, and Mr. Bae Suzy agreed with the National Petition," he said. "In the meantime, our Studios cafe was abusive and my picture was leaked on the Internet."

"I think Mr. Bae Suzy is different from the general public like us. Bae Suzy, who has hundreds of thousands of people Clicking on one SNS post, must have known enough about his influence. If we agreed with Petition, which is branded as an Illegal, exposing our Studios location and mutuality, and tried to certify the fact to my SNS, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act. "

"Have you ever thought that the influence of famous people might cause irreparable damage and suffering to innocent ordinary people?"

Once Pictures said, "We are never trying to disparage the Victims of this case or the goodwill of Mr. Bae Suzy. I have been sincerely cooperating with the police investigation and confirmed that Victims is not the perpetrator, "he said. He emphasized that a third party, which is not related to the case, should not be harmed.

Accordingly, Once Picture will take civil and criminal measures against the problematic National Petition publishers, the dissemination of the people, the comment terrorists, the Blue House and the Bae Suzy, who have neglected the defamation Petition for a long time.

On the other hand, Bae Suzy captured the scene of agreeing to the National Petition related to 'Agreement * Picture Illegal Nude Shooting' through his Instagram Story on the 17th. Yang Yewon signed a fitting model three years ago, was sexually harassed by about 20 men and was a Petition for the photos posted on obscene sites.

However, it has been confirmed that the Studios specified in the Petition content are not currently related to the sexual harassment incident. However, Bae Suzy agreed with the Petition, and the Once Picture was unintentionally damaged.

In this regard, Bae Suzy said on his 19th day, "I learned that the name and owner of Studios in the Blue House Petition article, which I expressed my consent to, has been changed and that those who are not related to this incident are being damaged. I apologize to the Studios because I think the damage has increased by expressing my consent to the article. "But the gaze of criticism and criticism of Once Picture is not stopped.

The following is the official position of Once Picture.

I'm going to tell you my terrible feelings.

I feel sick and sleepless because I think I might not be able to do this again.

I already said at around 6 am on May 17, "The shooting date that Victims released is our Studios Open Li Dian, and we have remodeled the Studios we have acquired since then, so we have nothing to do with the incident."

There was also an article in the media that evening that said we might have written An Innocent Man wrong.

Nevertheless, the National Petition, which exposed our Studios, came up, and Mr. Bae Suzy agreed to the National Petition. When the news that Bae Suzy joined the company, the number of Petition suspects increased rapidly from 10,000 to 100,000 in a day and exceeded 170,000 two days later.

In the meantime, our Studios cafe was ravaged by abusive comments and my photos leaked on the Internet as perpetrators. It was so scary.

I realized that the frog was killed by a stone thrown in the pond.

I was afraid someone would recognize me. Every time my cell phone rings, my heart rattles.

I've never heard of the Internet. I've been so excited about family stories. I've been trying to overcome my wife and daughters.

Mr.Bae Suzy thinks he is different from the public like us. Bae Suzy, who has hundreds of thousands of Clicks on a sns post, must have known enough about his influence.

If we agreed to Petition, which exposes our Studios location and mutuality and branded it as an Illegal, and tried to certify it to my sns, I think it would be necessary to grasp the minimum facts and act.

Did you ever think that celebrity influence Events might cause irreparable damage and suffering to innocent ordinary people?

We are not trying to disparage the Victims of this case or the goodwill of Mr.Bae Suzy. I also sincerely cooperated with the police investigation and confirmed that Victims was not the perpetrator.

It is a common sense that a third party who is not at all related to the case should not be harmed.

Mr. Bae Suzy has posted an apology for us. But is this not happening in a word of apology? Not to blame, Mr.Bae Suzy, but where should our Studios be compensated for the damage caused by this?

I hope this will be a lesson in how much damage can be caused by celebrity's unrelenting influence Event.

The National Petition publisher has no apology yet, and the Blue House person does not revise it even though there is a wrong name.

I applied for a complaint through the National Newspaper, but no action was taken.

I can't wait any longer. I want to re-create a workplace I've been caressing for. It will take a lot of time and effort to get back like before, but I think about the models that believe my colleagues and the people around me,

As a starting point, the National Petition publishers, as well as the current distributors, comment terrorists, Blue House, which has long neglected the defamation Petition, and Mr. Bae Suzy will take the necessary measures in civil thought after reviewing the legal representative.

If you'd have known the unrelated second and third Victims.

And I will try to make sure that Victims like me do not occur even if it takes a long time.

Photo = DB