"The tide these days" 'Hattoo' Jung Seung-hwan, Off work 'reversal record' in six minutes

Jung Seung-hwan set a new record. On KBS Happy Together broadcasted on the 3rd, TWICE, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan and Dadu appeared in a karaoke showdown.Jung Seung-hwan said, I was asked to attend the Norwegian Travel. Jung Seung-hwan said, I went to see Aurora, and TWICE came out, so I thought I wanted to go to Aurora and I wanted to go quickly. Dadu said, I thought I would see TWICE at first.Gaeko said, I do not see the original South rehearsal well, but I saw TWICE.I saw it and the song was good, and I thought it would be good to look at each other. Hwang Chi-yeul said, I watched TWICE and hurried to prepare for the album.I also played the song quickly, and every thing that comes out is good, so I was stimulated.At that time, I was playing in China, and I prepared it from then on and released the album in eight months. Hwang Chi-yeul said, I was a New East vocal teacher.Hwang Min-hyun was like a real robot. Today, I told him to do this. I was a model student. I met at the awards ceremony later, but it was so cool, he added. The performers then played a song showdown. Dadu surprised Naals wind memory that was difficult to call.Gaeko had a good start with an unexpected voice, but he was surprised by the high-pitched process in the highlights, but unexpectedly received 99 points.Jung Seung-hwan met and set a record for those singing Jasies songs in six minutes, breaking the 13-minute record set by Kim Tae-woo.TWICE also found people singing their songs in 12 minutes and set a record again.Jung Seung-hwan quipped numbly, I didnt know I was this person/ Capture Happy Together

Jung Seung-hwan set a new record. On KBS Happy Together' broadcasted on the 3rd, TWICE, Hwang Chi-yeul, Jung Seung-hwan and Dadu appeared in a karaoke showdown. Jung Seung-hwan said, "I was asked to attend the Norwegian Travel." Jung Seung-hwan said, "I went to see Aurora, and TWICE came out, so I thought I wanted to go to Aurora and I wanted to go quickly." Dadu said, "I thought I would see TWICE at first." Gaeko said, "I do not see the original South rehearsal well, but I saw TWICE. I saw it and the song was good, and I thought it would be good to look at each other. "Hwang Chi-yeul said," I watched TWICE and hurried to prepare for the album. I also played the song quickly, and every thing that comes out is good, so I was stimulated. At that time, I was playing in China, and I prepared it from then on and released the album in eight months. "Hwang Chi-yeul said," I was a New East vocal teacher. Hwang Min-hyun was like a real robot. Today, I told him to do this. I was a model student. " "I met at the awards ceremony later, but it was so cool," he added. The performers then played a song showdown. Dadu surprised Naal's "wind memory" that was difficult to call. Gaeko had a good start with an unexpected voice, but he was surprised by the high-pitched process in the highlights, but unexpectedly received 99 points. Jung Seung-hwan met and set a record for those singing Jasie's songs in six minutes, breaking the 13-minute record set by Kim Tae-woo. TWICE also found people singing their songs in 12 minutes and set a record again. Jung Seung-hwan quipped numbly, "I didn't know I was this person"/ Capture Happy Together'