"My Uncle" Ends ..IU "The Works that Make My Life Look Back."

My uncle The four people of the succession leave the audience.Actor Lee Sun Gyun, Lee Ji-eun, Park Ho-san and Song Sae-byeok who appeared in the cable channel tvN drama My Uncle gave their impressions.Lee Sun Gyun I received sympathy and comfort, and it was passed on to viewersLee Sun Gyun, who wrote a new life character that breaks down into Park Dong-hoon, who lives like a sincere life imprisonment, said, I can not believe that the memory of the first shooting is already coming to an end. I would like to express my gratitude to all the viewers who loved my uncle and the actors and crew who lived together from cold winter to warm spring.Also, There were many parts that I sympathized and comforted by Acting Donghoon, who needed to say nothing.I hope that these parts will be passed on to viewers. Lee Ji-eun The Work That Makes My Life Look Back.Lee Ji-eun of Ijian, who has played a weak youth face behind the cold woman who endures the world alone, said, The writer who made my life look back and the best partner Lee Sun Gyun senior and Son Sook, and all the actors.And my time working with my director and coach Kim Won-seok, who is the director of all, seems to bring a big and small change to my life. I think Ill miss Jian so much.I can be a part of this work, so I am excited (in sign language) and I am excited. He expressed his deep affection for characters and works with a witty mix.Park Ho-san said, Thank you, I was happy, I wont forget.Park Ho-san, who has no ability but transformed into Park Sang-hoon, the eldest brother of the pleasant and warm three brothers, said, My uncle, who cried and laughed with joy, is a work that I will never forget. Thank you. The actors who were together were like real mothers and brothers, and the bamboo gooses who grew up in a neighborhood.I was always so happy to be able to shoot comfortably in a family-like atmosphere. Song Sae-byeok had good tears thanks to it.Song Sae-byeok, who first appeared in the CRT through My Uncle, was a tough but deep youngest, Park Ki-hoon.It is like the last shot different from any other shooting, he said. I was so happy and grateful for the parts that I could feel and think about my family and brotherhood while shooting my work.I am deeply grateful to the bishop, the writer, my fellow actors and all the production crew. I want to be a work I will not forget for the rest of my life. Thanks to my uncle, I have good tears.

'My uncle' The four people of the succession leave the audience.

Actor Lee Sun Gyun, Lee Ji-eun, Park Ho-san and Song Sae-byeok who appeared in the cable channel tvN drama 'My Uncle' gave their impressions.

Lee Sun Gyun "I received sympathy and comfort, and it was passed on to viewers"

Lee Sun Gyun, who wrote a new life character that breaks down into Park Dong-hoon, who lives like a "sincere life imprisonment," said, "I can not believe that the memory of the first shooting is already coming to an end." "I would like to express my gratitude to all the viewers who loved 'my uncle' and the actors and crew who lived together from cold winter to warm spring."

Also, "There were many parts that I sympathized and comforted by Acting Donghoon, who needed to say 'nothing'. I hope that these parts will be passed on to viewers. "

Lee Ji-eun "The Work That Makes My Life Look Back."

Lee Ji-eun of Ijian, who has played a weak youth face behind the cold woman who endures the world alone, said, "The writer who made my life look back and the best partner Lee Sun Gyun senior and Son Sook, and all the actors. And my time working with my director and coach Kim Won-seok, who is the director of all, seems to bring a big and small change to my life. "

"I think I'll miss Jian so much. I can be a part of this work, so I am excited (in sign language) and I am excited. "He expressed his deep affection for characters and works with a witty mix.

Park Ho-san said, Thank you, I was happy, I won't forget.

Park Ho-san, who has no ability but transformed into Park Sang-hoon, the eldest brother of the pleasant and warm three brothers, said, "My uncle, who cried and laughed with joy, is a work that I will never forget." "Thank you. "

"The actors who were together were like real mothers and brothers, and the bamboo gooses who grew up in a neighborhood. I was always so happy to be able to shoot comfortably in a family-like atmosphere. "

Song Sae-byeok "had good tears thanks to it."

Song Sae-byeok, who first appeared in the CRT through 'My Uncle', was a tough but deep youngest, Park Ki-hoon. "It is like the last shot different from any other shooting," he said. "I was so happy and grateful for the parts that I could feel and think about my family and brotherhood while shooting my work. I am deeply grateful to the bishop, the writer, my fellow actors and all the production crew. "

"I want to be a work I will not forget for the rest of my life. Thanks to my uncle, I have good tears."