'Mr. Najer' is in charge of Lee Sun Gyun X leaving IU, Wiretapping understands

On TVNs My Uncle, which aired on the 10th, IU (Lee Ji-eun, Jian) left the company after rumors about Murder in the past, and Lee Sun Gyun (Donghoon) was pictured worrying about the IU that suddenly disappeared.Lee Sun Gyun was promoted to managing director.Lee Sun Gyun called out suddenly worried about the absent IU.IU, who knew that he was looking for himself, said he could not go to Murder because he was found on a pay phone.Lee Sun Gyun was seen saving the IU, with IUs grandmother also worried.Lee Sun Gyun then became managing director safely; Kim Yung-min (Do Joon-young) and Jeong Hae-gyun (Park Dong-woon) were still lighting their eyes to find IU.Jung Hae-gyun was convinced that IU had been Wiretapping for a while after hearing Ahn Seung-gyun (Song Ki-bum).Jung Hae-gyun told Lee Sun Gyun about this, and Lee Sun Gyun was angry at what he did to IU by finding Kim Yung-min.And I called out, Ijian call me, to my cell phone. The IU, who knew nothing, was amazed.My Uncle is running toward the last minute. The reality of Lee Sun Gyun and IU is so uncomfortable and terrible.I wonder if they will be happy. I wonder the other two times.

On TVN's "My Uncle," which aired on the 10th, IU (Lee Ji-eun, Jian) left the company after rumors about Murder in the past, and Lee Sun Gyun (Donghoon) was pictured worrying about the IU that suddenly disappeared. Lee Sun Gyun was promoted to managing director.

Lee Sun Gyun called out suddenly worried about the absent IU. IU, who knew that he was looking for himself, said he could not go to Murder because he was found on a pay phone. Lee Sun Gyun was seen saving the IU, with IU's grandmother also worried.

Lee Sun Gyun then became managing director safely; Kim Yung-min (Do Joon-young) and Jeong Hae-gyun (Park Dong-woon) were still lighting their eyes to find IU. Jung Hae-gyun was convinced that IU had been Wiretapping for a while after hearing Ahn Seung-gyun (Song Ki-bum).

Jung Hae-gyun told Lee Sun Gyun about this, and Lee Sun Gyun was angry at what he did to IU by finding Kim Yung-min. And I called out, "Ijian call me," to my cell phone. The IU, who knew nothing, was amazed.

“My Uncle” is running toward the last minute. The reality of Lee Sun Gyun and IU is so uncomfortable and terrible. I wonder if they will be happy. I wonder the other two times.