"MBC Newsdesk" BTS "BBMA We were all surprised, I am proud to understand the song."

Group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook) expressed their feelings of attending the Billboard Music Awards for the second consecutive year.BTS exclusive interview was released on MBC MBC Newsdesk broadcast on May 22.Earlier, BTS won the Top Social Artist trophy at the BBMAs held at the United States of Americas MGM Grand Garden Arena on the 21st, and was honored with the awards for the second consecutive year in the category.The new song FAKE LOVE (Fake Love) was also released for the first time in the world, receiving a keen interest.Jimin, who met MBC Newsdesk the day after the awards ceremony, said, We were surprised too, I do not know if I can sit there, and I just feel like everything is amazing.Leader RM said, I feel most proud that we can truly understand the lyrics and our words even if we sing in Korean.It translates our words and lyrics because it is the age of new media. RM said of their secret to popularity, I wonder if it was the greatest thing to be faithful to the essence.As the artists who make music hard and perform performance, they pay great attention to performance.I do not neglect to communicate with my fans. Suga said of the stadium tour, which he cited as one of his goals, I think its really a few singers, but I think its really close.I think it is really close enough to be able to do it in a really fast time, so dreams are happening. After successfully completing the United States of America local schedule, BTS returns home and schedules its scheduled domestic schedule.Starting with Mnets BTS COMEBACK SHOW, which will be broadcast at 8:30 p.m. on the 24th, KBS 2TV Music Bank on the 25th and MBC show on the 26th.Music center and SBS popular song on the 27th.hwang hye-jin

group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook) expressed their feelings of attending the "Billboard Music Awards" for the second consecutive year.

BTS' exclusive interview was released on MBC MBC Newsdesk' broadcast on May 22.

Earlier, BTS won the Top Social Artist trophy at the "BBMAs" held at the United States of America's mgm Grand Garden Arena on the 21st, and was honored with the Awards for the second consecutive year in the category. The new song "FAKE LOVE (Fake Love)" was also released for the first time in the world, receiving a keen interest.

Jimin, who met MBC Newsdesk the day after the Awards ceremony, said, "We were surprised too, I do not know if I can sit there, and I just feel like everything is amazing."

Leader RM said, "I feel most proud that we can truly understand the lyrics and our words even if we sing in Korean. It translates our words and lyrics because it is the age of new media. "

RM said of their secret to popularity, "I wonder if it was the greatest thing to be faithful to the essence. As The Artists who make Music hard and perform Performance, they pay great attention to Performance. I do not neglect to communicate with my fans. "

Suga said of the stadium tour, which he cited as one of his goals, "I think it's really a few Singers, but I think it's really close. I think it is really close enough to be able to do it in a really fast time, so dreams are happening. "

After successfully completing the United States of America local schedule, BTS returns home and schedules its scheduled domestic schedule. Starting with Mnet's BTS COMEBACK SHOW, which will be broadcast at 8:30 p.m. on the 24th, KBS 2TV 'Music Bank' on the 25th and MBC 'show on the 26th. Music center 'and SBS' popular song 'on the 27th.

hwang hye-jin