'Lovely end-king' Han Ji-min, Han Hye-yeon and playful Back Hug "I'm your valley"

<p>Actor Han Ji-min disclosed mischievous everyday life with intimate stylist Han Hye-yeon.</p><p>Han Ji-min posted a photo on his own SNS on the 29th, I am your cicada, I like your fat of fat (Im you babe, I love your valley).</p><p>In the posted pictures, Han Hye-yeon is back Hugged and the figure of Han Ji-min making a mischievous expression is contained.</p><p>Like a sentence written by Han Ji-min, it looks like touching Han Hye-yeons belly and Han Hye-yeon, who is smiling brightly at his Han Ji-mins mischief, It seems to be showing.</p><p>Meanwhile, Han Ji-min confirmed the appearance in the new Mizuki drama Knowing Wipe of tvN scheduled to be broadcasting in August.</p><p>Photo = Han Ji-min Instagram</p>

Actor Han Ji-min disclosed mischievous everyday life with intimate stylist Han Hye-yeon.

Han Ji-min posted a photo on his own SNS on the 29th, "I am your cicada, I like your fat of fat (I'm you babe, I love your valley)".

In the posted pictures, Han Hye-yeon is back Hugged and the figure of Han Ji-min making a mischievous expression is contained.

Like a sentence written by Han Ji-min, it looks like touching Han Hye-yeon's belly and Han Hye-yeon, who is smiling brightly at his Han Ji-min's mischief, It seems to be showing.

Meanwhile, Han Ji-min confirmed the appearance in the new Mizuki drama "Knowing Wipe" of tvN scheduled to be broadcasting in August.

Photo = Han Ji-min Instagram