Yoo Sun unveils first official appearance after Cha Se-jji' Han Chae-ah marriage

Actor Yoo Sun recently reported on the recent marriage of Han Chae-ah.Yoo Sun told his SNS on the 13th, Yesterday .. I made the second # Bridge Bazaar well!It rained all the way from the beginning...but it was a more touching time for the warm hearts that walked regardless of the rain.I saw a lot of happy smiles, wearing umbrellas and lining up, cooperating in order without complaint, and willing to empty my pockets with the heart of donation.The hearts of all those who have sold hard and donated without leaving...Participating companies ..I will convey to the mother and daughter well!After the correct settlement, I will re-organize the results and the delivery. I will also... gather more power! Thank you very much to all those who have gathered strength!and posted a picture with the phrase.On the 12th, Bazaar was accompanied by Lee Tae-ran, Yoo Sun Park Tam-hee, Park Si-eun Han Chae-ah Hwangbo Girls Day Min-ah.In particular, Bazaar attended the ceremony on June 6, attended by Cha Se-jji, the son of former director Cha Bum-geun, and Han Chae-ah, who marriage.Han Chae-ah is currently pregnant and will be committed to prenatal care for the time being.
Actor Yoo Sun recently reported on the recent marriage of Han Chae-ah.Yoo Sun told his SNS on the 13th, Yesterday .. I made the second # Bridge Bazaar well!It rained all the way from the beginning...but it was a more touching time for the warm hearts that walked regardless of the rain.I saw a lot of happy smiles, wearing umbrellas and lining up, cooperating in order without complaint, and willing to empty my pockets with the heart of donation.The hearts of all those who have sold hard and donated without leaving...Participating companies ..I will convey to the mother and daughter well!After the correct settlement, I will re-organize the results and the delivery. I will also... gather more power! Thank you very much to all those who have gathered strength!and posted a picture with the phrase.On the 12th, Bazaar was accompanied by Lee Tae-ran, Yoo Sun Park Tam-hee, Park Si-eun Han Chae-ah Hwangbo Girls Day Min-ah.In particular, Bazaar attended the ceremony on June 6, attended by Cha Se-jji, the son of former director Cha Bum-geun, and Han Chae-ah, who marriage.Han Chae-ah is currently pregnant and will be committed to prenatal care for the time being.

Actor Yoo Sun recently reported on the recent marriage of Han Chae-ah.

Yoo Sun told his SNS on the 13th, "Yesterday .. I made the second # Bridge Bazaar well! It rained all the way from the beginning...but it was a more touching time for the warm hearts that walked regardless of the rain. I saw a lot of happy smiles, wearing umbrellas and lining up, cooperating in order without complaint, and willing to empty my pockets with the heart of donation. The hearts of all those who have sold hard and donated without leaving...Participating companies ..I will convey to the mother and daughter well! After the correct settlement, I will re-organize the results and the delivery. I will also... gather more power! Thank you very much to all those who have gathered strength! "and posted a picture with the phrase.

On the 12th, Bazaar was accompanied by Lee Tae-ran, Yoo Sun Park Tam-hee, Park Si-eun Han Chae-ah Hwangbo Girls Day Min-ah.

In particular, Bazaar attended the ceremony on June 6, attended by Cha Se-jji, the son of former director Cha Bum-geun, and Han Chae-ah, who marriage. Han Chae-ah is currently pregnant and will be committed to prenatal care for the time being.