Lee Seo-won, the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum, Disgrace of the prospect

<p>Lee Seo-won is under investigation by the prosecution for suspicion of forced obscenity and special intimidation. The Seoul Metropolitan Police Department sent a prosecution opinion to the Seoul Eastern District Public Prosecutors Office early this month after investigating Lee Seo-won on August 8, suspected of suspicion.</p><p>According to police, Lee Seo-won tried physical contact with a victim who is a female entertainer, drinking but was refused. Even so, Lee Seo-won did not stop obscene, and the victim called up his boyfriend and asked for help. Lee Seo-won threatened the victim with weapons. While I was being drunk, I shouted loudly while shouting at the police.</p><p>On 16th, Brumsam Entertainment belongs to the office There is no room for any excuse, I lower my head to everyone and apologize and Lee Seo-won is also frivolous and wrong move with many people I deeply appreciate it by admitting an error about the inconvenience caused to you, I will sincerely look forward to future investigation. </p><p>Lee Seo-won was casting as a genius music director to tvNs new monthly fire drama Moment wanted to stop: About Time and was filming. However, I got off at this incident. KBS 2 TV Music Bank who took over MC also discusses future direction.</p><p>Lee Seo-won was born in 1997 and debuted in the 2015 drama Dora. After that, it grew to the inner circumference for a short period of time to get rid of it, she loves lies very much, hospital ship. Last year, she appeared in the movie Colon Kim · Chance and took a picture of his greetings on the screen. From 2016, he has also been active as a MC of Music Bank where many newcomers are in charge.</p><p>More than anything, belonged to Blur Sam Entertainment belonging to Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum, was an actor who emerged as a next-generation star following these. In the interview after the end of the hospital ship broadcasting, I am thankful for the modifier of the second Park Bo-gum and I feel a sense of responsibility Someday my senior at Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum I want to line up the mold and shoulders. </p><p>However, only 22 years old caused a threatening incident with Sonchunmun and weapons, the future activities became uncertain. In addition, it was known that the MC of Music Bank progressed in a bright appearance that remains unchanged even after the incident, and was criticized by the public. Until a while ago, I ran a victory over the next generation promising stock, but I cooled my clothes myself.</p>

Lee Seo-won is under investigation by the prosecution for suspicion of forced obscenity and special intimidation. The Seoul Metropolitan Police Department sent a prosecution opinion to the Seoul Eastern District Public Prosecutors Office early this month after investigating Lee Seo-won on August 8, suspected of suspicion.

According to police, Lee Seo-won tried physical contact with a victim who is a female entertainer, drinking but was refused. Even so, Lee Seo-won did not stop obscene, and the victim called up his boyfriend and asked for help. Lee Seo-won threatened the victim with weapons. While I was being drunk, I shouted loudly while shouting at the police.

On 16th, Brumsam Entertainment belongs to the office "There is no room for any excuse, I lower my head to everyone and apologize" and "Lee Seo-won is also frivolous and wrong move with many people I deeply appreciate it by admitting an error about the inconvenience caused to you, I will sincerely look forward to future investigation. "

Lee Seo-won was casting as a genius music director to tvN's new monthly fire drama "Moment wanted to stop: About Time" and was filming. However, I got off at this incident. KBS 2 TV "Music Bank" who took over MC also discusses future direction.

Lee Seo-won was born in 1997 and debuted in the 2015 drama "Dora". After that, it grew to the inner circumference for a short period of time to "get rid of it", "she loves lies very much", "hospital ship". Last year, she appeared in the movie "Colon Kim · Chance" and took a picture of his greetings on the screen. From 2016, he has also been active as a MC of "Music Bank" where many newcomers are in charge.

More than anything, belonged to Blur Sam Entertainment belonging to Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum, was an actor who emerged as a next-generation star following these. In the interview after the end of the "hospital ship" broadcasting, "I am thankful for the modifier of the second Park Bo-gum and I feel a sense of responsibility Someday my senior at Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum I want to line up the mold and shoulders. "

However, only 22 years old caused a threatening incident with Sonchunmun and weapons, the future activities became uncertain. In addition, it was known that the MC of "Music Bank" progressed in a bright appearance that remains unchanged even after the incident, and was criticized by the public. Until a while ago, I ran a victory over the next generation promising stock, but I cooled my clothes myself.