Lee Seo-won, 2nd Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum Sexual harassment and Threats, Fall for a moment

Actor Lee Seo-won has been booked on sexual harassment and knife threats.Lee Seo-won, who was called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum as the youngest of Blussom Entertainment, fell in a moments mistake.On the 16th, Lee Seo-won shocked everyone by the news that he had sexual harassed his fellow female entertainer and was later threatened with a weapon.Lee Seo-won was not even able to make physical contact with a female entertainer at a drinking party, and it was news that a female entertainer even threatened with an angry or weapon when she called her boyfriend and asked for help.Lee Seo-won was an actor who not only met with viewers every week on KBS 2TV Music Bank but also worked steadily.In addition, Lee Seo-won is the youngest actor of Blussom Entertainment, which belongs to Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum, and is called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum.Lee Seo-won said in an interview with TVN drama She Loves You So Much last May, The second Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum, is called burden, but there is something that makes it possible to fight.I think if I dont work hard, my brothers will be able to take a swipe at me, he said, because Im the second person who follows good brothers and good seniors.I have a lot of people who are expecting me to work hard, and I have worked hard, but I am worried rather than burdening myself to meet my expectations.So I have to work hard. I have to do what I expect. In May of this year, one year after the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum were noticed and announced their determination to do something that meets expectations, they reported shocking news of sexual hazard and weapon threat.The agency confirmed that the news was true, saying, There is no excuse. I apologize to everyone. I am sorry.Currently, Lee Seo-won actor acknowledges and reflects deeply on his mistakes for causing concern to the other party and many people with his indiscreet and wrong behavior.Once again, I sincerely apologize to everyone and apologize for the future investigation. Lee Seo-won, who had been in love for his warm appearance and stable acting less than three years since his debut.Two years after her debut, she was selected as the lead role in She Loves You So Much Lie, and she went on to become a terrestrial drama and starred in the hospital line. She was about to broadcast TVNs new drama The Moment to Stop: About Time.It is surprising that he was also active in the Music Bank MC, which is called Star Yongmun, and threatened to weapon sexual harassment.DB
Actor Lee Seo-won has been booked on sexual harassment and knife threats.Lee Seo-won, who was called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum as the youngest of Blussom Entertainment, fell in a moments mistake.On the 16th, Lee Seo-won shocked everyone by the news that he had sexual harassed his fellow female entertainer and was later threatened with a weapon.Lee Seo-won was not even able to make physical contact with a female entertainer at a drinking party, and it was news that a female entertainer even threatened with an angry or weapon when she called her boyfriend and asked for help.Lee Seo-won was an actor who not only met with viewers every week on KBS 2TV Music Bank but also worked steadily.In addition, Lee Seo-won is the youngest actor of Blussom Entertainment, which belongs to Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum, and is called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum.Lee Seo-won said in an interview with TVN drama She Loves You So Much last May, The second Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum, is called burden, but there is something that makes it possible to fight.I think if I dont work hard, my brothers will be able to take a swipe at me, he said, because Im the second person who follows good brothers and good seniors.I have a lot of people who are expecting me to work hard, and I have worked hard, but I am worried rather than burdening myself to meet my expectations.So I have to work hard. I have to do what I expect. In May of this year, one year after the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum were noticed and announced their determination to do something that meets expectations, they reported shocking news of sexual hazard and weapon threat.The agency confirmed that the news was true, saying, There is no excuse. I apologize to everyone. I am sorry.Currently, Lee Seo-won actor acknowledges and reflects deeply on his mistakes for causing concern to the other party and many people with his indiscreet and wrong behavior.Once again, I sincerely apologize to everyone and apologize for the future investigation. Lee Seo-won, who had been in love for his warm appearance and stable acting less than three years since his debut.Two years after her debut, she was selected as the lead role in She Loves You So Much Lie, and she went on to become a terrestrial drama and starred in the hospital line. She was about to broadcast TVNs new drama The Moment to Stop: About Time.It is surprising that he was also active in the Music Bank MC, which is called Star Yongmun, and threatened to weapon sexual harassment.DB

Actor Lee Seo-won has been booked on Sexual harassment and knife threats. Lee Seo-won, who was called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum as the youngest of Blussom Entertainment, fell in a moment's mistake.

On the 16th, Lee Seo-won shocked everyone by the news that he had sexual harassed his fellow female entertainer and was later threatened with a weapon.

Lee Seo-won was not even able to make physical contact with a female entertainer at a drinking party, and it was news that a female entertainer even threatened with an angry or weapon when she called her boyfriend and asked for help.

Lee Seo-won was an actor who not only met with viewers every week on KBS 2TV Music Bank' but also worked steadily. In addition, Lee Seo-won is the youngest actor of Blussom Entertainment, which belongs to Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum, and is called the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum.

Lee Seo-won said in an interview with TVN drama 'She Loves You So Much' last May, "The second Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-gum, is called" burden, but there is something that makes it possible to fight. “I think if I don’t work hard, my brothers will be able to take a swipe at me,” he said, “because I’m the second person who follows good brothers and good seniors.”

"I have a lot of people who are expecting me to work hard, and I have worked hard, but I am worried rather than burdening myself to meet my expectations. So I have to work hard. I have to do what I expect. "

In May of this year, one year after the second Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-gum were noticed and announced their determination to do something that meets expectations, they reported shocking news of sexual hazard and weapon threat.

The agency confirmed that the news was true, saying, “There is no excuse. I apologize to everyone. I am sorry. Currently, Lee Seo-won actor acknowledges and reflects deeply on his mistakes for causing concern to the other party and many people with his indiscreet and wrong behavior. Once again, I sincerely apologize to everyone and apologize for the future investigation. "

Lee Seo-won, who had been in love for his warm appearance and stable acting less than three years since his debut. Two years after her debut, she was selected as the lead role in She Loves You So Much Lie, and she went on to become a terrestrial drama and starred in the hospital line. She was about to broadcast TVN's new drama 'The Moment to Stop: About Time'. It is surprising that he was also active in the Music Bank' MC, which is called 'Star Yongmun', and threatened to weapon Sexual harassment.

DB