Lee Se-young "In the middle of the 3rd year, Noryangjin Jae-su Academy Dani Alves and raised the axiousness"

Lee Se-young confessed, I was in the middle of the third year, and I raised my axioms.Actor Lee Se-young, who played Zombie 2: The Dead Are Among Us girl in TVN A Korean Odyssey, recently conducted a picture and interview in the June issue of Star & Style Magazine.Lee Se-young used six lip colors to showcase her make-up look for the upcoming summer.The 22-year-old actor Lee Se-young entered the filming scene with a bundle of paper in his hand full of traces of studying the pictorial concept.Lee Se-young said, I went to a junior high school in Noryangjin when I was in my third grade.I have been working hard since I was a child because I studied where the motto of evil was kangaroo, he said. Ive been acting for 22 years, but Im working hard because I think Im not a natural person.I still ask the professor for advice or search for a paper when Im studying characters, he said.Lee Se-youngs affectionate works are the drama A Korean Odyssey and the movie Suseongmot.I practiced breaking joints every day, preparing the cliché of A Korean Odyssey Its a character whos often crying because of hard times, but whos really loving.Since the drama was broadcast, there are many people who recognize me as Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us.Zombie 2: The Dead are Amon Us is a good nickname. I think it is a unique character. As for the movie Suseong-mock, It was filmed three years ago, and I was filled with Oh Hee-jung, who was uncertain about the future at that time.When acting, I was careful not to feel the efforts of those who live hard.At first, I had skin and eyebrow makeup, but later I did not wear any color makeup and only applied sunscreen. bak-beauty
Lee Se-young confessed, I was in the middle of the third year, and I raised my axioms.Actor Lee Se-young, who played Zombie 2: The Dead Are Among Us girl in TVN A Korean Odyssey, recently conducted a picture and interview in the June issue of Star & Style Magazine.Lee Se-young used six lip colors to showcase her make-up look for the upcoming summer.The 22-year-old actor Lee Se-young entered the filming scene with a bundle of paper in his hand full of traces of studying the pictorial concept.Lee Se-young said, I went to a junior high school in Noryangjin when I was in my third grade.I have been working hard since I was a child because I studied where the motto of evil was kangaroo, he said. Ive been acting for 22 years, but Im working hard because I think Im not a natural person.I still ask the professor for advice or search for a paper when Im studying characters, he said.Lee Se-youngs affectionate works are the drama A Korean Odyssey and the movie Suseongmot.I practiced breaking joints every day, preparing the cliché of A Korean Odyssey Its a character whos often crying because of hard times, but whos really loving.Since the drama was broadcast, there are many people who recognize me as Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us.Zombie 2: The Dead are Amon Us is a good nickname. I think it is a unique character. As for the movie Suseong-mock, It was filmed three years ago, and I was filled with Oh Hee-jung, who was uncertain about the future at that time.When acting, I was careful not to feel the efforts of those who live hard.At first, I had skin and eyebrow makeup, but later I did not wear any color makeup and only applied sunscreen. bak-beauty

Lee Se-young confessed, "I was in the middle of the third year, and I raised my axioms."

Actor Lee Se-young, who played Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us girl in TVN 'A Korean Odyssey', recently conducted a picture and interview in the June issue of Star & Style Magazine. Lee Se-young used six lip colors to showcase her make-up look for the upcoming summer.

The 22-year-old actor Lee Se-young entered the filming scene with a bundle of paper in his hand full of traces of studying the pictorial concept. Lee Se-young said, "I went to a junior high school in Noryangjin when I was in my third grade. “I have been working hard since I was a child because I studied where the motto of evil was kangaroo,” he said. “I’ve been acting for 22 years, but I’m working hard because I think I’m not a natural person. “I still ask the professor for advice or search for a paper when I’m studying characters,” he said.

Lee Se-young's affectionate works are the drama 'A Korean Odyssey' and the movie 'Suseongmot'. “I practiced breaking joints every day, preparing the cliché of ‘A Korean Odyssey’ It’s a character who’s often crying because of hard times, but who’s really loving. Since the drama was broadcast, there are many people who recognize me as Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us. Zombie 2: The Dead are Amon Us is a good nickname. I think it is a unique character. "

As for the movie Suseong-mock, "It was filmed three years ago, and I was filled with Oh Hee-jung, who was uncertain about the future at that time. When acting, I was careful not to feel the efforts of those who live hard. At first, I had skin and eyebrow makeup, but later I did not wear any color makeup and only applied sunscreen. "

bak-beauty